Re: This Car Sux

Discussion in '2002 Cadillac Cien Concept' started by 426 Hemistage 8, Aug 9, 2002.

1. congratulations only mopar! very good done!

2. that is not sure.

3. This Car Sux

This car sux!

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EBoNix3000</i>
    <b>This car sux!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->you should be kicked for spamming and insulting our american car industry!!!! traitor!

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 426 Hemistage 8</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EBoNix3000</i>
    <b>This car sux!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->you should be kicked for spamming and insulting our american car industry!!!! traitor!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

TURE! IF YA' DON'T LIKE THE CAR, GET OUTTA HERE! OH, AND GOOD REASON FOR SAYING THAT THIS CAR SUCKS, SHOWS THE LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE THERE!

6. sorry you losers, but im not spamming. This car truly sucks!

7. I don't see how you can like such a great car as that viper, and then say this car sucks?? What is your reasoning, you still haven't given any reason!

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EBoNix3000</i>
    <b>sorry you losers, but im not spamming. This car truly sucks!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->we are not losers small idiot! you are a loser! because you are not givin arguments #$%#in [email protected]!

9. First of all, I don't even have to look at the car to know it is crap because of the gay name. It looks to damn futuristic, Cadillac should stick to it's towncar-type look. Cadillac makes luxury cars, they shouldn't try to start making racing/roadster type cars. Sorry, but they are not Ferrari.

10. You are right it does look a little akward next to your car. Maybe, you just need to get better style. As for the name cien, it's just a name. I don't like Lamborghini's new car name but that's because it's foreign just like this Cadillac. The last thing is to look at other luxury marques like Benz and BMW because don't they make 'racing/roadster type' cars too.<!-- Signature -->

11. The name cien means 100 in spanish, and they used that for Cadillac's or GM's hundredth anniversary, or somethin' like that, so there's a reason behind it.

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EBoNix3000</i>
    <b>First of all, I don't even have to look at the car to know it is crap because of the gay name. It looks to damn futuristic, Cadillac should stick to it's towncar-type look. Cadillac makes luxury cars, they shouldn't try to start making racing/roadster type cars. Sorry, but they are not Ferrari.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Your a freaking idiot. Oh, and 426 hemistage 8 your right we aren't the losers. Cadillac has made muscle cars before so why can't they do it again???? They are with the ctsi and a super caddy would be even better like this.<!-- Signature -->

13. Exactly, Caddy rules, that's it.

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>Exactly, Caddy rules, that's it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yeah, and I have something else to say, this car only sucks if you think sucky cars are cool.<!-- Signature -->

15. spaghetti crap and jap crap sux! so why have ya a viper mopar car as avatar ebonix?

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 426 Hemistage 8</i>
    <b>spaghetti crap and jap crap sux! so why have ya a viper mopar car as avatar ebonix?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Sorry, but that is your opinion you fukin tard. It is my opinion that the Cien sucks shit. And the viper is the only American made car that I like. Italian cars are better than any shit that your sorry ass likes. Any jap car is better than the shit you like.

17. Thank you for admitting it's your opinion.

18. Why do so many members criticize other members for their opinion on this site. Remember, you don't always have to agree with the stuff that I say. I also don't have to agree with the stuff that you say.<!-- Signature -->

19. Why do so many members criticize other members for their opinion on this site? Remember, you don't always have to agree with the stuff that I say. I also don't have to agree with the stuff that you say.<!-- Signature -->

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EBoNix3000</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 426 Hemistage 8</i>
    <b>spaghetti crap and jap crap sux! so why have ya a viper mopar car as avatar ebonix?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Sorry, but that is your opinion you fukin tard. It is my opinion that the Cien sucks shit. And the viper is the only American made car that I like. Italian cars are better than any shit that your sorry ass likes. Any jap car is better than the shit you like.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Choke on while you pollute the caddy cien forum! so get out of there!

21. Screw you Hemi, I have a computer and freedom of speech. I can say what I want to say you loser! Go get in your piece of shit Gremlin and drive off of a cliff #%$got. <!-- Signature -->

22. Screw you Hemi, I have a computer and freedom of speech. I can say what I want to say you loser! Go get in your piece of shit Gremlin and drive off of a cliff #%$got. <!-- Signature -->

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EBoNix3000</i>
    <b>Screw you Hemi, I have a computer and freedom of speech. I can say what I want to say you loser! Go get in your piece of shit Gremlin and drive off of a cliff #%$got. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->you insult our car industry so #$%# off!

24. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 426 Hemistage 8</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EBoNix3000</i>
    <b>Screw you Hemi, I have a computer and freedom of speech. I can say what I want to say you loser! Go get in your piece of shit Gremlin and drive off of a cliff #%$got. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->you insult our car industry so #$%# off!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Go to hell you loser. You don't know what you are talking about you #%$. you are probably pissed off at everybody because you are poor and cant even afford to buy a bike. Just stick to dreaming about cars you will never be able to afford. loser<!-- Signature -->

25. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 1stunna</i>
    <b>You are right it does look a little akward next to your car. Maybe, you just need to get better style. As for the name cien, it's just a name. I don't like Lamborghini's new car name but that's because it's foreign just like this Cadillac. The last thing is to look at other luxury marques like Benz and BMW because don't they make 'racing/roadster type' cars too.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Actually Benz does make racing/roadsters...

Ever heard of the CLK-GTR?

25 built in coupe, and 5 built as roadsters,

This automatic beast can pull 0-100 in 5.4 sec...

*drools*