Re: This is nothing else but a freaken gay american car.

Discussion in '2002 Ford Focus RS WRC' started by Shaq2434, Aug 9, 2002.

1. By the way Ford owns Volvo!!!<!-- Signature -->

2. Actually Audi was in rally and did well. Probably why they are done with it. Toyota celica did okay too. But never the less the Focus will kick ass. I am rooting for the focus all the way. I like all makes of cars. German, Italian, japanese, english and yes american. I wish people wouldn't be so narrow minded. The proof is in the pudd'n.

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Gonzo</i>
    <b>Actually Audi was in rally and did well. Probably why they are done with it. Toyota celica did okay too. But never the less the Focus will kick ass. I am rooting for the focus all the way. I like all makes of cars. German, Italian, japanese, english and yes american. I wish people wouldn't be so narrow minded. The proof is in the pudd'n.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The Audi UR-Quatro did really well. The Toyota Celica was driven among others by Carlos Saints and did well too.
    Do you think it's strange that therer are only european and japanese cars in the WRC league? I do not! Americans can make fast cars on the draglane, and they are beautifull dont missunderstand me, but americans cant make cars with good handling, they still make cars with rack and pinion steering. Europe and Japan stopped doing that for about 30 years ago! But i really love american cars too not as race cars but sleepers!<!-- Signature -->

4. amm, i am just wandering what european steering system is, because i know it won't be (by wire controls) it still a prototype. and rotating balls is just going back to basics. rack and pinion steering is the standard right now.

5. Sorry I mean! European cars had rack and pinion 30 years ago in America they still make cars, like the Chevrolet Suburban, with Recirculating-ball steering!<!-- Signature -->

6. I'm sure Shaq's will be when he custom orders his in pink with the village people blaring out of the car stereo