Re: This is pretty weird.....

Discussion in '1984 Isdera Imperator 108i' started by deuginthesky, Aug 10, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Wheelman</i>
    <b>It looks like the new Murcielago. Look at the headlights, and the rocker panels. It's obviously not as nice, but it's pretty close!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It's logical , the designer is an ex of Lamborghini

2. It looks similar to the beloved GT40. I'll bet it's a damn good car too. I don't like the mirror either, but it must be pretty practical.<!-- Signature -->

3. I believe the car was based on an old Mercedes design. I used to love this car. Nothing on earth is cooler than gull-wing doors, baby!
    The first pic is a side view of the Isdera, the second and third are from the Mercedes C-111 that the Isdera is loosely based on. Enjoy.

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from OldSchool</i>
    <b>I believe the car was based on an old Mercedes design. I used to love this car. Nothing on earth is cooler than gull-wing doors, baby!
    The first pic is a side view of the Isdera, the second and third are from the Mercedes C-111 that the Isdera is loosely based on. Enjoy.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Cool, whats your source?<!-- Signature -->

5. I wish I could give you a good source. I read about these as a kid. I was always into European exotics as a kid. It's been a while, but that's what I remember.<!-- Signature -->

6. This is pretty weird.....

It looks like the new Murcielago. Look at the headlights, and the rocker panels. It's obviously not as nice, but it's pretty close!

7. The mirror on the roof - is awful. And well, I know it looks like
    a Lamborghini, but I cant decide which one.<!-- Signature -->

8. One mirror has a better streamline for the car than two.

9. It's the Murc!

10. THIS THING WOULD SMOKE A CIVIC!!!

11. thats kinda easy