Re: U LOOK U AMERICANS NO NOTHING ABOUT AUTOMOTIVE

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by Guibo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Has the 2003 Viper already been tested? Wow, that was fast.

Regarding those other Vipers, I'm almost certain the GTS-R was tested at the same 1000+ ft above sea level evaluation site. Same issue as the the old 385-hp Z06, as I remember, which was also well above sea level.

2. first of all, learn to type, next get some friends, and finally learn to talk you damn brit. everything is always so bloody. i dont get you folks. so in other words do the world a favor and go to hell

your mom<!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ukeuropeansrule</i>
    <b>THE TIGER SPORT IN UK IS OFFICIALY FASTESR 0-60 LIKE IT OR NOT ON NORMAL TYERS AND WOULD HAVE GONE FASTER THE 2ND ROUND BUT THE ENGINE BLEW.

BRITISH PATRIOTISM YAAY!!!! WE HOLD THE RECORD US EUROPEANS

SO DONT GIMME THE SHIT ABOUT THIS CAR LIKE U DID ON MY LAST TOPIC!!!!

I TOLD U ITS HASNT GOT THE BIGGEST BHP
    - THE FERRARI KOENIG HAS

IT HASNT GOT THE FASTEST 0-60
    - THE TIGER SPORT HAS

IT HASNT GOT THE TOP SPEED
    - THE MACLAREN AND MERC CLK GTR FROM BUBAI HAS

U AMERICANS CHEATED FULL STOP WITH BLOODY SLICK!!! DO U DRIVE ON ROADS WITH SLICKS? I THINK NOT. WACH OUT THE VIPER MIGHT SPIN ROUND A CORNER AT 30 MPH WITH OUT SLICKS LOL.

THERES A NISSAN SUNNY GTR IN UK THAT SMOKES NORMAL VIPER VENOM VIPERS LOL. THE VIPERS HAS A WHEEL SPIN PROBLEM HASNT IT WE ALL KNOW, SO Y DIDNT THE FACTORY FIT IT WITH LAUNCH CONTROL LIKE A FERRARI? CUTTING CORNER AND SAVING COST.

I HATE FORD EXPLRERS DAM AMERICAN DEATH TRAPS

LATERZ IN-T UK CREWZ DEWSBURY

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SvSi Viper</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from gsolinas</i>
    <b>But you should tell that to those who claim the Lambo would get killed by the Viper not me.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Whoa, who said the Lamboghini would get killed by the Viper? There are some Lamborghini's that get beaten by the Viper, and there are some Lamborghini's that beat the Viper. Such as the Murcielago and Diablo.

<!-- QUOTE -->

SvSi viper, this is the guy that gsolinas is talking about! that moron can't even speak english!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuPrARiDeR</i>
    <b>u shit suker eat american shit u british ***** kill yourself i got tons of videos of vipers killing lamborghini shits in 1/4 mile races vipers can kill all ur european shit cars for half the price i could take a standard viper n take the extra 150 000 cash n give it an enourmous engine n seriously leave any lambo in the dust </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

well now to my point, what lambourghini's get beaton by the vipers! and i'm talking about stock here! i don't think any viper beats lambourghini's but if your talking about the countach well obviously some beat it becuase the model is like 20 years old adn technology has improved! but can you show me which vipers beat the lambourghini's and stock only don't show me modded cars becuase then it wouldn't count! thanks

5. Ahh, thanks for pointing that out.

As for the Vipers beating the Lamborghini's, you are right, when I checked again they are the older Lamborghini's. I don't think the Viper would out race a Lamborghini of todays age, nor would I expect it to.<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ukeuropeansrule</i>
    <b>THE TIGER SPORT IN UK IS OFFICIALY FASTESR 0-60 LIKE IT OR NOT ON NORMAL TYERS AND WOULD HAVE GONE FASTER THE 2ND ROUND BUT THE ENGINE BLEW.

BRITISH PATRIOTISM YAAY!!!! WE HOLD THE RECORD US EUROPEANS

SO DONT GIMME THE SHIT ABOUT THIS CAR LIKE U DID ON MY LAST TOPIC!!!!

I TOLD U ITS HASNT GOT THE BIGGEST BHP
    - THE FERRARI KOENIG HAS

IT HASNT GOT THE FASTEST 0-60
    - THE TIGER SPORT HAS

IT HASNT GOT THE TOP SPEED
    - THE MACLAREN AND MERC CLK GTR FROM BUBAI HAS

U AMERICANS CHEATED FULL STOP WITH BLOODY SLICK!!! DO U DRIVE ON ROADS WITH SLICKS? I THINK NOT. WACH OUT THE VIPER MIGHT SPIN ROUND A CORNER AT 30 MPH WITH OUT SLICKS LOL.

THERES A NISSAN SUNNY GTR IN UK THAT SMOKES NORMAL VIPER VENOM VIPERS LOL. THE VIPERS HAS A WHEEL SPIN PROBLEM HASNT IT WE ALL KNOW, SO Y DIDNT THE FACTORY FIT IT WITH LAUNCH CONTROL LIKE A FERRARI? CUTTING CORNER AND SAVING COST.

I HATE FORD EXPLRERS DAM AMERICAN DEATH TRAPS

LATERZ IN-T UK CREWZ DEWSBURY

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

sure the engine blew u wish it did dip s*&%!!! ur soo F&*^*% stupid u think european car rule well guess what they suck compared to this car and all American cars u dumb F&*^!!! God get a life and look at American cars compared to European cars American cars kick ass!!!!!!!!!