Re: Ugliest BMW ever

Discussion in '2001 BMW M Coupe' started by IvanKaramazov, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Try to sit and done a few laps than think again, why it's been said as one of the best performance cars from BMW, one of the best in handling, steering, chassis rigidity and weight distribution. In fact it is once been chosen from an UK magazine for a sideway steering test because its a rear wheel drive car with a perfect blend of chassis stability and power. Great cars doesnt stand for great design alone!

2. If you fu@khead Davut thinks this car is ugly, then what car do you think it's beautiful? Is it your Hyundai Accent? cu-nt-head

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mike10</i>
    <b>yep, it sure is ugly! where did they get the "M" from? its a Z3 Coupe. Z3's are sweet but when they add those other seat, it makes it look so shitty.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Where does the "M" come from? Where have you been, under a rock? M is the performance model for the coupe, just like the M3 is the performance for the 3 series. And man, does this car move. I got to test drive it and I've never been in anything so solid and responsive. The 2001 model sounds even better.

I have to admitt that I didn't know what to make of the styling when it first came out, but seeing them on the road is definately better than in photos.

Verdict: Not ugly!<!-- Signature -->

4. its still cool<!-- Signature -->

5. YOU ARE STUPID<!-- Signature -->

6. I think BMW should stay with the convertible. I personally think the coupe looks too bubbleish. But still it's Bimmer.<!-- Signature -->

7. Awesome car, I saw one on the road, I fell in love instantly. What makes this so special is that it is so original. You don't see many car like this on the road. It has the lines of a 1967 Toyota 2000gt. Awesome. Performance backs the looks up even more.

8. I think BMW makes good performance cars, at a reasonable price.

But I think they should really consider rehiring the whole design department.

Look at the new 7 series man! It looks like crap. Z3s and Z8s too.

The 5 series is nice, the 3 series was nice, but getting worse.

Oh yea, keep barking Ivan, good Ivan.

9. *Sigh* Anyone think this looks better than every current BMW model available? I didn't say it was the ugliest CAR, I said it was the ugliest bimmer. All I'm saying is they could have made it look better. A bunch of you like it, that's fine, but I don't like the way it looks. It's got great performance (The M usually gives that away), and it does have one of the most rigid chassis available. Like I tried to state before, it's a good car that just isn't up to BMW's usually great styling that most people love. And I don't drive a riced out Swift(If I did, you couldn't catch me in this), I drive a basic, 60 bhp Suzuki Forsa w/ a system that is truly overkill for the car. Cheap, reliable, and loud transportation.<!-- Signature -->

10. Just think of this thing as a very fast hatchback. BMW M Hatch would be a better name for it.

11. YOU ARE STUPID, fu@khead.

12. I mean the guy who claimed that the M coupe is the ugliest.

13. I think the M roadster has a original design to it. It does not look like a lot of cars which gives it its unique look. For those of you that are oblivious to the performance of this car... go do some reasearch on it, better yet DRIVE ONE! this car is amazing..completely astonishing,.. its power, handling,and acceleration. the weight distrubution on this car is made perfect. So all you people who think this car sucks get a life.

by the way this car has a sweet sound to it.

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mike10</i>
    <b>yep, it sure is ugly! where did they get the "M" from? its a Z3 Coupe. Z3's are sweet but when they add those other seat, it makes it look so shitty.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> "M" is BMW's Sport Division thing... This car looks better than the other Z3's too fool.<!-- Signature -->

15. All anyone ever cars about now is speed and power. No one over cares about luxury, and safety. Sure u can go fast, but can u live through a crash? I like this car. I belive it almost has it all.<!-- Signature -->

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BYBYCOPS</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mark</i>
    <b>This is definately not the Ugliest BMW ever, infact, it's one of the most striking and attractive in my opinion. It's short stubby back and huge long hood give a very powerful look. Plus, the fact the rear wheels are at the very back of the car make it look very cool.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Thats right man, BMW M coupe rocks!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    yeah baby , it rocks!

17. whoever posted this forum..deserves to be f??ked up that a>> cause they dunno anything bout anything..<!-- Signature -->

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dirtbag</i>
    <b>All anyone ever cars about now is speed and power. No one over cares about luxury, and safety. Sure u can go fast, but can u live through a crash? I like this car. I belive it almost has it all.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

in fact this M Coupe is one of the best handling FR on the earth.

19. Have u guys try this car before??? And do u know this car's handling??
    never rite??
    that's why u guys saying this car is ugly...and u guys never try it before...

20. Don't this car is ugly...it should be Beautiful!!
    Have you guys ever try this car before??
    And do you know how good this car handling is??
    never rite??

21. Don't say this car is ugly...it should be Beautiful!!
    never rite??

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DDJL321</i>
    <b>Don't say this car is ugly...it should be Beautiful!!
    never rite??
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Again as I've said: This is one of the best handling FR on earth.

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from IvanKaramazov</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DDJL321</i>
    <b>Don't say this car is ugly...it should be Beautiful!!
    never rite??
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Again as I've said: This is one of the best handling FR on earth.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> true<!-- Signature -->

24. Yo Thugz I know that I'm a little late for this but you're sayin that the bmw is ugly...before you say that you should really take a good look at that ugly piece of shit geo metro that is your icon... the car in the pic below is my car and that car is tight...

25. <center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote>
    <b>oh yeah, keep barking Davut, good Davut.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center>