Re: Ugly

Discussion in '2002 Acura DN-X Concept' started by IvanKaramazov, Aug 9, 2002.

1. OMG, uglier than hell...

2. Ugly

This car is not pretty. Acura must be hiring blind car designers, I just hope they choose different designers for the New NSX. I don't like this one bit. Do you?<!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ChrisFL</i>
    <b>Ok, I really don't give a $%&@ what this car looks like. Read:

Mid...
    Engined...
    Door...
    Hp...
    AWD...
    40+...
    MPG...
    Drag...
    Coeffecient...
    Clutchless...

Manual...
    6-Speed...
    Tell me what more could be in this car?
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

A better looking outwards appearance. After all, we all fall in love with something based on first site impressions.<!-- Signature -->

4. THIS CAR MAYBE EXTREMELY UGLY....BUT THAT ENGINE IS THE FUTURE....ESPECIALLY SINCE OIL IS RUNNING OUT

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lifes2short</i>
    <b>Just thought you all should know, I love to masturbate. So just think about me doing that tonight.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

OMG! FUNNY SHIT MAN! It's been a long time since someone made me do that, cuz I consider myself the funny one! Yeah I said all the "I heard someone" stuff. I think this is a ugly ass car, revolutionary in technology but ugly as hell! Thanks for the laugh man!<!-- Signature -->

6. honda!!! my goodness!!! please fire those japanese box makers and grab some european, smart people. creative but be realistic!!! jeeeeze!!!

7. If this is the Next NSX, I would slit my throat. I might even say I am not proud to be associated with a country that allows cars of this ass ugliness to be Built. Especially when replacing the legendary NSX.<!-- Signature -->

8. Just thought you all should know, I love to masturbate. So just think about me doing that tonight.<!-- Signature -->

9. Someone said something about this being designed by Mattel from the hotwheels collection. I agree with them. I really don't mind this cars styling, yes it does look a little uh "different", but if you want a car to pick on that is ugly, go for the Pontiac Aztek. I thank GM that this years model doesn't have as much cladding as before, and it does help the car, suv, station wagon (whatever the hell it is) look better. I believe that the last thing I really want to see is this styling make it into production in the next five years. And if that happens, I just hope they don't f*ck with the S2000's styling. And someone else said that they hope the next NSX doesn't look like this, well, they should be happy because it won't. Although it does get a nice 400 hp V-8 (I really doubt it gets 4o mpg tho).<!-- Signature -->

10. I think it's a pretty good looking 4 door car

11. The lines of this car are ingenious

The color choice of the dualnote is better.. this car is cooler in one color-tone:<!-- Signature -->

12. I luv it!!!
    I really think it looks awesome.

13. looks pretty bad, but don't start a bloody forum on it, most ppl know it, otherwise they have a different view and evryone *****'s and so forth about the looks. Really there are allways like an "UGLY" for all concepts, we know k >>>
    later<!-- Signature -->

14. U got to face it, most future cars will look like this! ANd yes, this is teh same as Honda Dualnote. Only one with a honda's badge, and the other has the acura's. This car has 400hp, but it gets over 40mpg for gas mileage, it has many high tech features that I don't really know what they are. <!-- Signature -->

15. I like the engine.

16. wonderful car, i kinda enjoy the lines although it is not my favorite (far from it). The tech is incredible, it hopefully shows the future that all car manufacturers will take (more like have to take). This car is the future of automotive performance, i think that honda will realize that design is not very pleasing and adjust. I just cannot wait for other manufacturers to come out with concepts similiar to this one, then we willknow that all manufacturers are taking a step in the right direction.

17. Yeah but what good is all that technology in it, if you can't even look at it.

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sgraphics</i>
    <b>i think the car is just the opposite to ugly. Its innovative and beautiful. and im not kidding.

although the dualnote looks better</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->i go with you<!-- Signature -->

19. Ok, I really don't give a $%&@ what this car looks like. Read:

Mid...
    Engined...
    Door...
    Hp...
    AWD...
    40+...
    MPG...
    Drag...
    Coeffecient...
    Clutchless...

Manual...
    6-Speed...
    Tell me what more could be in this car?

20. is this a four door..i can see four door handles....???

21. Very Ugly car, but I do like the fact that it has 400bhp<!-- Signature -->

22. back end of this thing should have seperate insurance..

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mofomenator</i>
    <b>Fu(k all of you
    you don't kno shit
    this cars #$%#in headlight move with the turn
    Its got no generator cuz when it brakes shit happens
    i mean shit lets get past the "it looks ugly" cuz every true concept looks ugly i mean fu(k show some inteligence and say, #$%# i donno, the #$%#in drag could be lower, oh shit wait it prolly couldn't
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Riiiight . . . I think we're entitled to talk about whatever we want. Also, whenever you insult someone's intelligence, why even bother using the k in know? As long as you're dropping letters, no will work fine I'm sure.<!-- Signature -->

24. Fu(k all of you
    you don't kno shit
    this cars #$%#in headlight move with the turn
    Its got no generator cuz when it brakes shit happens
    i mean shit lets get past the "it looks ugly" cuz every true concept looks ugly i mean fu(k show some inteligence and say, #$%# i donno, the #$%#in drag could be lower, oh shit wait it prolly couldn't
    <!-- Signature -->

25. i think the car is just the opposite to ugly. Its innovative and beautiful. and im not kidding.

although the dualnote looks better<!-- Signature -->