Re: Um who buys a Chinese manufactured car?

Discussion in '2002 Hafei HF Fantasy Pininfarina Concept' started by mike10, Aug 9, 2002.

1. u guys are all little shits, why are u wasting your time writing all these replies. i just had to post one cuz ur gay

2. Hey speedpunk, whats with the ghetto way of writing? If you wan't people to understand what you are saying try writing or speaking properly. I dare you to talk like that at a job interview. There are ways of expressing yourself without looking or sounding like a moron with half a brain.
    Anyway I said it once and I'll say it again Chineese products suck!
    Go buy some tools made in china like a ratchet set and see how long it will last before it breaks when you are working on your car. Or put a little extra torque on a bolt with a socket or extension and see what happens to them. They break and always will. If they can't make a descent tool how the hell are they going to make a descent car.
    a car needs tools to be assembled. Put a car together with crappy tools you will most likely have a crappy car. I wonder if they are smart enough to source there tools and equipment from europe,japan, or america.

3. Who the F*** are u dragon?! this isnt about if the chinese suck or not, although this car is not the best and probably ugly u cant say shit like that bout the chinese this isnt a racial confrentation its about the car not f***ing sweat shops or anething, and those who think china or any other country is ony about sweat shops your all ignorant they can shut the F*** up and tell somebody that actually gives a shit bout them

they probably drive shit cars so they shouldnt even be talking

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SPEEDPUNK</i>
    <b>yo I dont really give a #$%# about the chinese economy but this #$%#ing car is uglier then a motha#$%#a!!!!I bet dat my #$%#in dog could beat this shit running backwards!!! YO i aint a hater or nothin but this car is #$%#in ugly and thats all i have to say about it. Chinese should stick to making little plastic toys for little kids</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Why do you speak like your 5 years old? You're and idiot, and just because it's ugly, it doesn't that mean it's slow. It could could run your dog over going in reverse.<!-- Signature -->

5. rofl! This is a sad thread. In one of the major car mags (I don't remember which, exactly) there was an article about Chinese car manufacturers trying to make their products known throughout the world. I say more power to them. More competition can only mean one thing: lower prices. Just look at how far Hyundai has come since its start. No one gave Korean cars much credit when they first came to the US. It'll be the same way if Chinese cars ever make it here. They'll have to build a reputation and if they do I'd be more than willing to consider one when I buy.

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from JimTheBob</i>
    <b>rofl! This is a sad thread. In one of the major car mags (I don't remember which, exactly) there was an article about Chinese car manufacturers trying to make their products known throughout the world. I say more power to them. More competition can only mean one thing: lower prices. Just look at how far Hyundai has come since its start. No one gave Korean cars much credit when they first came to the US. It'll be the same way if Chinese cars ever make it here. They'll have to build a reputation and if they do I'd be more than willing to consider one when I buy.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    The chineese have a reputaion already. That reputation is making cheap products. This is good and bad. If you wan't something to last do not buy chineese. If you wan't something affordable but does not need to last more than a year go for chineese. My statements are not racist they are based upon 25 years of experience with chineese products along with other products from around the world. Some of the best products in the world are made in USA, Great britain(UK, England etc.), and japan. Overall if you buy products made in these countries you are getting qaulity (most of the time). About 90% of the products that come from china are junk and will not last more than a year (again this is based on 25 years worth of products I have bought or recieved that were made in china. This is a reflection of the people of china and it says a lot about what to expect from china in future purchases. People say japanese cars are very reliable. Well that is based on past experience and for the most part the past experience is all we have to go by. So everyone who says give them a break I say hell no because in the past everything from that country has been crap. It will take a lot to change that image with the majority of the smart consumers out there.

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mike10</i>
    <b>u guys are all little shits, why are u wasting your time writing all these replies. i just had to post one cuz ur gay</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

WHAT???<!-- Signature -->

8. yeah..chinese have reputation for making things cheap huh?? Maybe you all that's saying this might wanna check ur ps2's, nintendos, computers, tvs, speakers, monitors, and not the cheap brand, but sony, dell, hp, or whatever damn brand u can think of, chances are part or most of it's made in china. And if those things don't break down everyday, then you're slapping your own face. Only ignorant dumbasses say things like china only make cheap plastic toys. And like someone said, car just don't roll out of a motherf*cking sweatshop. And I don't think this car looks as bad as some of the other concept cars that are currently out. <!-- Signature -->

9. Well I think that if the Chinese want to try and make cars, then give them a chance. They will probably make affordable (I don't want to say 'cheap' because I’ll start another argument :p ) cars like the Koreans did with Hyundai. But if their cars look anything like this one, I don’t think they’ll sell a lot.

Another car from Hafei that is going to be produced (the production start-up is forecast for November 2002 and will run to some 100,000 units a year) is the Hafei Lobo. This one is pretty ugly too, here are some pictures:<!-- Signature -->

10. God u people r idiots.

First of all coronet most of the parts of ur chevy or whatever is made in china. Plus, the nike shirt on ur back is made in china. Im pretty sure that it will last quite a while. Hey these chinese car brands have been around for at max 5 years. I no chinese cars rnt the best, but how long did it take american cars to get to this point? I no ive been to china before. Most of teh stuff u buy is made in china,and its not $hit. The chinese are capitalistic in their economy and just say that they r communist in their government. They arent slave drivers or have sweatshops or nething like that. No child labor involved for all u misinformed people out there (coronet).

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from JimTheBob</i>
    <b>Just look at how far Hyundai has come since its start.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yes, Hyundai has come far but Kia still leaves much to be desired.<!-- Signature -->

12. Um who buys a Chinese manufactured car?

Sounds like something that would fall apart almost as soon you drive it. Damn slave labour.

13. lamboboy is full of shit. the chinese suck

14. Have to agree with the previous post as far as products go. Chinese products are junk that is why they are cheap. Consider Yourself lucky if a china made product lasts more than a year.

15. Time to change attitudes. Perhaps you donŽt like it but Chinese car industry is growing real fast. In near future Chinese cars will be offered in Europe and Asia and after that all over the world. <!-- Signature -->

16. Good for the Chinese and their economy, let's hope they do sell all over the world. If they're anything like this car though ...

17. OOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK<!-- Signature -->

18. Dont know much about Chinese cars, but all I have heard is that they are peices of crap, and I wouldnt buy a car made by the order of a repressive communist government anyway...<!-- Signature -->

19. hahah i would never buy and piece of shit american made thing. check everything you got thats from china i dont think its broke. the trash you bought here fell apart. someone with the name of dragon shouldnt say chinese people suck cause dragons are chinese retard. oh yah i dont see american people praising american cars cause there junk. the only think you got to say against asian cars is a european car can beat it not an american car....face the facts you guys are idiots you dayam kkk bastards<!-- Signature -->

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Alpine</i>
    <b>Time to change attitudes. Perhaps you donŽt like it but Chinese car industry is growing real fast. In near future Chinese cars will be offered in Europe and Asia and after that all over the world. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The Indians are already there with their cars...in Europe and China<!-- Signature -->

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from icedupracing</i>
    <b>hahah i would never buy and piece of shit american made thing. check everything you got thats from china i dont think its broke. the trash you bought here fell apart. someone with the name of dragon shouldnt say chinese people suck cause dragons are chinese retard. oh yah i dont see american people praising american cars cause there junk. the only think you got to say against asian cars is a european car can beat it not an american car....face the facts you guys are idiots you dayam kkk bastards</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That is a strong statement buddy, I don't think you have the balls to say it to anyone's face though...its just easy to say things like that on the internet if you are a coward. I'm kinda glad you won't ever buy an American car, thats one more that we don't have to pry off a telephone pole.

22. yo I dont really give a #$%# about the chinese economy but this #$%#ing car is uglier then a motha#$%#a!!!!I bet dat my #$%#in dog could beat this shit running backwards!!! YO i aint a hater or nothin but this car is #$%#in ugly and thats all i have to say about it. Chinese should stick to making little plastic toys for little kids

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from icedupracing</i>
    <b>hahah i would never buy and piece of shit american made thing. check everything you got thats from china i dont think its broke. the trash you bought here fell apart. someone with the name of dragon shouldnt say chinese people suck cause dragons are chinese retard. oh yah i dont see american people praising american cars cause there junk. the only think you got to say against asian cars is a european car can beat it not an american car....face the facts you guys are idiots you dayam kkk bastards</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Dude, you have some serious issues. Not only are you illiterate but you're also misinformed. Dragons are not just a Chinese thing. Europeans had their depictions and stories of dragons long before they even knew China existed. Anyway, American cars have ALWAYS outperformed Asian cars. Maybe not outlasted, but always outperformed. I've seen plenty of Jap cars break. My mom's 89' Celica blew two holes in the block big enough to stick your thumb through. If you ahve a problem with Americans that's cool bro. Get an education, drop the kkk thing, and get you facts straight then come back and make some reasonable posts. GearJammer is right, if you said that to my face I'd rip your head off.

24. Oh, and I know nothing abot Chinese cars but this isn't exactly a nice looking car in my opinion.

25. How can you say it sucks if you have not driven it? Stop Comparing cars from one Country to another... you can't say things are peices of shit because they from on countey unless it's an Hyandi or however it's spelled i dont care enough to look up the peice of shit car name<!-- Signature -->