Re: Waste this piece of junk!

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by amoney45, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Waste this piece of junk!

I did the Hennessy upgrade to my ViperVan. If you want to know what that is check the 2000 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish forum topic "Caravan vs. Vanquish." Anyway My ViperVan would waste any Viper let alone a Hennessy so Screw You! It's for sale. I need money to start my new project.

2. Dude you're an idiot. You said that your van had 536hp, this has 833, you said your van did 0-60 in 2.8, this does it in 2.4, you said your van did 173, this does 235, so even if you were telling the truth this would still waste you. Not to mention the shape and design of a f#cking minivan is all wrong. And anyone who would waste that much money on a van is a dip$hit, but, if you were to do it, at least you did it to a Dodge. That would be the bonus. But anyways, there is no way your van could beat this.

3. What a #%$...
    Auston Martin's r gay...my opinion...
    I see them on the Gold Coast all the time and they sound like shit...
    Open you good damn eyes and have a look at the Vipers!!!<!-- Signature -->

4. I know that Aston Martins suck. That is why i compared the ViperVan to the Aston Martin because this minivan can waste an Aston Martin.

5. This viper would kick your vans ass, even if you did do all of that stuff to it.

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bluey</i>
    <b>What a #%$...
    Auston Martin's r gay...my opinion...
    I see them on the Gold Coast all the time and they sound like shit...
    Open you good damn eyes and have a look at the Vipers!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Wow, you have seen a lot of high performance cars. It's kind of an honor for you to take the viper over all of those, obviously you have good reasoning.

7. There needs to be a fricken IQ test to be able to create posts in this place. Damn! Who the #$%# thinks a van can beat a viper? Well.. if u really wanted to you can in the 1/4 mile, but on a track? HAhahaa! Enter your #$%#ing van in an amateur racing league! It'll have handling like a cattle truck, and it'll ride like one too. I'll bet on the first turn you get passed by every1, or you flip your friggen Van. HAhahaa.. looozer.

8. You're absolutely right, this is truly pathetic.

9. Why don't you let this thread die ?<!-- Signature -->

10. dude the ViperVan wasn't built for good handling at high speed and (to whoever said that Aston Martins sound like sh*t) it really doesn't matter how a car sounds. You can't judge a car's performance ability by the sound of its engine.

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from amoney45</i>
    <b>dude the ViperVan wasn't built for good handling at high speed and (to whoever said that Aston Martins sound like sh*t) it really doesn't matter how a car sounds. You can't judge a car's performance ability by the sound of its engine.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, but you've got to admit, a good sounding engine is one of the coolest things in the world!

12. Yeah, a sweet sounding engine is one of the best sounds in the world.<!-- Signature -->

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>Yeah, a sweet sounding engine is one of the best sounds in the world.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Agree...
    Come to the Gold Coast and u can hear a whole lot Car Engines...
    There's almost every thing down 'ere includin' Lotus, Lanbo, Alfa, Auston, Jag, i see Vipers and TVR's around to but i don't know if their actually bought on the Gold Coast...
    Oh and if u wanna see fully Modified Sylines, Supras and all that, u should come pay a visit.<!-- Signature -->

14. Yeah I'm sure you've seen all that but...have you ever seen (or heard) a ViperVan rollin' 'round the Gold Coast? Didn't think so...

15. I'm pretty sure no one here has heard that.<!-- Signature -->

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>I'm pretty sure no one here has heard that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Me neither...?<!-- Signature -->

17. A Viper Van huh??? Mmm hmm..... I see.....<!-- Signature -->

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>A Viper Van huh??? Mmm hmm..... I see.....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Take it u ain't seen it neither.<!-- Signature -->

19. Good assumption, can't say that I've seen one, although I did see a clip of a Full size van beat a Z28 camaro, so I guess anything's possible.<!-- Signature -->

20. a viper van that is the hell stupid!

21. Yeah, I'm not sure why anyone would want to spend the money on that, but it's their money, let em' blow it all if they want to.<!-- Signature -->

22. Someone would spend the money to make a van into a high performance vehicle because it is an amazing car to have as a sleeper. Do you understand the concept of a sleeper?

23. well but that cocept wouldn't fit the viper it is proven.