Re: weight?

Discussion in '1994 Ford Mustang GT' started by JESTERFIELD, Aug 9, 2002.

1. weight?

Is it true that the 94 was the lightest model? I dont much trust the stats that supercars.net puts up all of the time, but I have heard that a 94 model is a model in high demand. The 5.0s are slow compared to todays stats cars are putting up but for their time they werent that bad. The coolest thing about 5.0s is the aftermarket parts. You can find soooo many parts for a 302 and it doesnt take many high performance mods to make a 302 a bad out street machine. I would love to have a 94 Mustang body and a 5.4L engine to drop in it and add Lightning F-150 performance mods to it mmmmmm niiice<!-- Signature -->

2. they are in high demand and are lighter.........And it's faster then a 1996-1998 4.6L.............<!-- Signature -->

3. I am pretty sure that it is lighter, but I wouldn't exactly say it is faster then the 96-98, I think that are both evenly matched, because I have driven both a stock 94 GT, and a stock 98 GT one after another and it felt about the same.<!-- Signature -->

4. No it is definately not. Fox mustangs and the new 99-03s are much lighter. It is probably a hundred pounds lighter than the 96-98s though.<!-- Signature -->