Re: What da fu???

Discussion in '1997 Gillet Vertigo' started by SuperSonic, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: nice looks but need a BIGGER engine

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WS6 Trans Am</i>
    <b>No, the engine is great for this car. I don't think you could fit much bigger.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Very true. I'm sure with every car out there you could say the engine should be bigger, but it's gotta suit the car and at 0-60 in 4.5 I'd say this is sufficient.<!-- Signature -->

2. Seems better on gt3

On gt3 the car seems to have more nut. <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Seems better on gt3

yeah, it is one weird looking car anyway, plus in the GT3 disclaimer it states the cars on the game may not actually appear that way in real life. Still, its a great car never the less

4. Re: Seems better on gt3

Well, on GT3 I think that it it the GT (or somethin like that) version.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Seems better on gt3

The Gillet Vertigo, is both an old and new car it raced in 2001 in the 24 Hours of Spa in Belguim, its a good car, but lacks pace from the Porsches in the GT class. This is cause of low budget, and the car lacks support from the factory.

GT3 fans are lucky to have it on their hands, cause theres only one Vertigo racecar built today. They do look great in real life.

6. Re: Seems better on gt3

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 300ZXmaniak</i>
    <b>yeah, it is one weird looking car anyway, plus in the GT3 disclaimer it states the cars on the game may not actually appear that way in real life. Still, its a great car never the less</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I realize that , I mean the car in the game is like 4 times better than this one. Maybe because the one in th egame is a race car?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Seems better on gt3

Looks 'interesting' if not good, but 217bhp is a bit conservative!

8. Re: Seems better on gt3

The one in the game is faster becuase it IS the race car. And it gets faster when its tuned.

9. Re: Seems better on gt3

The Vertigo in GT3 has the Alfa Romeo V6. Also it is the racecar.

10. Re: Seems better on gt3

I dont have Gt3, but i am sure this is the reason why it looks better in the game than on here.
    The vertigo has another engine now. They changed the inline 4 for a V6 from Alfa Romeo. IF you guys are interested i can call a few people and get the exact engine, horsepower, torque and everything.
    I am from belgium so excuse my bad English.

11. Re: Seems better on gt3

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 300ZXmaniak</i>
    <b>yeah, it is one weird looking car anyway, plus in the GT3 disclaimer it states the cars on the game may not actually appear that way in real life. Still, its a great car never the less</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

THAT MUST BE WHY THE VANTAGE IN GT2 LOOKS SO UNBELIEVABLY SHIT/ SOME OF THE ENGINE NOTES IN THAT GAME WERE SHIT AS WELL.... WHO ELSE NOTICED THE VANTAGE !!<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Seems better on gt3

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuperSonic</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 300ZXmaniak</i>
    <b>yeah, it is one weird looking car anyway, plus in the GT3 disclaimer it states the cars on the game may not actually appear that way in real life. Still, its a great car never the less</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

THAT MUST BE WHY THE VANTAGE IN GT2 LOOKS SO UNBELIEVABLY SHIT/ SOME OF THE ENGINE NOTES IN THAT GAME WERE SHIT AS WELL.... WHO ELSE NOTICED THE VANTAGE !!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

wow, turn off the caps lock<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Seems better on gt3

i KNOW, THE VAN ... oops, caps lock was on. Anywayz, the Vantage was completely phuct up in GT2.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Seems better on gt3

the one in the game looks alot better in its racing format and power

15. Re: Seems better on gt3

The Vertigo is tight, but with a fw more pomnies...that would be nice.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Seems better on gt3

THIS IS UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

17. Seems better on gt3

the gillet vertigo is a beautiful car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Re: Seems better on gt3

dont ever compare real cars with videogames... ITS NOT REAL!!!!!!

19. Re: Seems better on gt3

Yo in GT3 this car boots! this car single handedly helped my complete like 25% of the game. once it hits like 3 gear it abslutley take off. <!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Seems better on gt3

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from imprezawrx14</i>
    <b>On gt3 the car seems to have more nut. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What people don't know is that the engine can be pushed at 385HP , so that the car can make the 0-60 in 3.266s , this has been homologated by the Guiness Book.

21. Re: Seems better on gt3

What's is Nomex???
    This car is extremely light. Even an inline-4 with 217.2bhp can reach 0-60mph in 4.5 seconds.<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Seems better on gt3

A lot of the cars in GT3 are better the the real ones so what u see is what u get<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: Seems better on gt3

It can tune to 730 hp. it has great handling, supreme braking(as put by motor trend fo the 800TT viper "Through out the anchor") and a so so accel. and top speed. you win it in the british car race in amatur league. its worth 300 000 to sell its worth to try and win.

Escudo Pikes Peak all the way!

24. Re: Seems better on gt3

seems better on GT3 alright that car when suped up goes over 200 mph it was 1 of my favourite cars in the game until i got the f1 cars in the endurence races those cars kick ass for handling.

25. What de FRIG!!!

Look at the lights on the front Friken dodgey!!!<!-- Signature -->