Re: what do u think is the best company and car of all time(goal

Discussion in '2002 Cadillac Cien Concept' started by Fat Tony, Aug 9, 2002.

1. on another note, post who u think will win olympic gold- mens hockey<!-- Signature -->

2. i think the Best car company is, as long as u have a big budget Lamberghinni, sorry if i spelled it wrong. But ith out a giant million dollar budget I'd say Caddilac for that matter GM has some great quality cars, my dad has one and it has gicin us now problems, its a 92' an running like new. Ford though it isn't the bes car in a garage. Anyone agree?<!-- Signature -->

3. For the best car company I would have to go with Ferrari, if only for the reason that they build the sweetest V8's in existance and over the years, the Ferrari name has become synonymous with power, beauty, and exclusivity.

For the best car, I would have to go with the McLaren F1 LM. Granted, the 16/4 Veyron may have more a lot more power and is probably quicker in a straight line. However, I think it's rather gaudy looking, at least with the two color paint scheme. Besides, the F1's debut at Le Mans can only be beaten by Audi's domination in the last two years. (Granted, if the '95 race would have been dry, the open prototypes would have likely blown the F1 GTR's into the weeds.) Also, if I recall correctly, the F1 LM still holds the all time production car record for the 0-100-0 mph dash, but then again, I may be wrong.

And for the best goalie, I'm just not a hockey fan.

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BigEdG</i>
    <b>i think the Best car company is, as long as u have a big budget Lamberghinni, sorry if i spelled it wrong. But ith out a giant million dollar budget I'd say Caddilac for that matter GM has some great quality cars, my dad has one and it has gicin us now problems, its a 92' an running like new. Ford though it isn't the bes car in a garage. Anyone agree?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->lamborghini, no problem, but the rest of ur post is quite hard to read.<!-- Signature -->