Re: What do you think is the best viper ever made?

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by i love vipers, Aug 9, 2002.

1. ok, but can they preform numbers as well as this, from the numbers I've seen, aparently not. <!-- Signature -->

2. 400+ kmh top speed fot the Veyron

3. ok, so the topspeed might be better, remember the topspeed of the Venom is at least 235, and I've heard rumor of 253, Is that the only thing better about the VW to this? If I don't reply, sorry but I have to leave soon. Thanks for debating with me, would like to continue this...e-mail if you like.<!-- Signature -->

4. Wait for the Veyron to be tested with road tyres and not slicks , because slicks are forbidden in Europe.

I can understand your point of vue , because you live in the US and you don't know what VW-Skoda-Seat-Audi-Bugatti-Bentley (lol) are able to do.

There are many technology transfers in the VAG (all the brands) group.
    engines , transmissions , electronics...

The group saves a lot of money because its also shares the platforms between some brands , which allows it to develop many supercars (Veyron , Chiron , Hunaudieres , W12 coupe).

Hennessey can't fight with VAG.

5. So you're a European who likes only European sports cars then? Is it maybe that you favor your cars so much that competetors like the Venom, that are very good, pose a threat so you wright them off?

Also, do you know BigBlockBrawlerHemiStage8?<!-- Signature -->

6. that's wrong.

I respect very much the Saleens , take a look at my posts about these cars.
    I like the Z06 and Viper , but not as much as some Euro cars.
    I'm also very impressed by some Japanese cars , especially modded Skylines.

7. stop talking shit you #$%#ing asshole yea you heard me mr shithead. go talk shit somewhere else. and your #$%#ing euro piece of shit could not beat a 800TT on the track. the person driving and the 800TT would humiliate your #$%#ing cars and you.

8. HennesseymsI also know the 800TT went 0-60 in 2.4 secs.

9. #34 hennesseyms, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ferrari sucks</i>
    <b>stop talking shit you #$%#ing asshole yea you heard me mr shithead. go talk shit somewhere else. and your #$%#ing euro piece of shit could not beat a 800TT on the track. the person driving and the 800TT would humiliate your #$%#ing cars and you.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

very clever post...my congratulations.Because I'm a nice guy , I'll give you 40 points of IQ.

11. I'll give you 20 points of I.Q Albert

12. Moreover you're funny...

13. I don't insult US cars like you insult imports , don't teach me a lesson please , or I'm goin to have a good fun by quoting your insulting opinions on non US cars.

I'm not intending on destroying your car industry , I say what I think like you do.

14. I don't get it. The 800TT Viper upgrade mentions nothing about the aero kit (splitter, wing, etc.). Yet, there it is on the car in MT. The 800TT upgrade costs $55K. A standard GTS costs about $80K. Let's see, $80K + 55K = $135K. What's the price on this Viper again? $160K? What's up with the discrepancy? Is it possible that the 800TT actually has the brake and suspension and aero upgrades, even though it's not listed as part of the 800TT "package"?

15. Tell me , except the Z06 which stock US car has a better handling than a Ferrari or a lambo ? 1 , 2 maybe...

The design of European cars is much better , more elaborated , the finish is unbeatten .Are there any designer like Bertone , Pininfarina or Sbarro in the US ? NO

Mustang , Camaro , Firebird , they look the same !! (and they're all very ugly).

The parts of the car are very expensive because they're hand-done !!
    A worker costs much more than a machine , but his work is perfect .If you don't believe me , take a look at the adjustments of the parts of the body on a car made by machines , and then look at a Ferrari or TVR...It's night and day.

All these luxurious cars are made for the WE , to enjoy the driving , weather...
    Moreover , a McLaren F1 has the same storage space than a Ford Fiesta.

16. #41 Guibo, Aug 9, 2002
    Ferrari's have only recently gotten better in build quality. Witness the plague of problems on the F355, and the success of the NSX, which offered 348-level performance without the build quality issues.

Regarding TVR, read some of these comments here:

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=840&f=35&h=0

Still, I wouldn't mind a Tuscan!

17. #42 Guibo, Aug 9, 2002
  18. I've seen the Viper GTS and the 2001 Corvette , they're well built.

But I've seen all last 10 years Ferrari in several places in France.
    I've also seen the Diablo , touched it and see the inside by cheating at the Paris motor show.
    I don't share your opinion at all .

But we will never reach to a compromise on this point.

Just a question : have you ever look closely to a Ferrari or Lambo with your own eyes ?

19. Once again Guibo comes out with his Pistonheads forum<!-- Signature -->

20. 800TT, need I say more.

21. I think the 800TT is the best.

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LiquidChild</i>
    <b>Once again Guibo comes out with his Pistonheads forum</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I go where the info is.

After reading all of that (and other horrific topics), I <i>still</i> wouldn't rule out buying a TVR if I had the money. Haha, what an idiot, huh?

23. This is a modified car, not stock, <!-- Signature -->

24. this isn't a weird mod. car it is dodge licensed and legal...<!-- Signature -->