Re: Who else thinks the Supra is the best car ever.?

Discussion in '2000 Honda Accord Euro R' started by TonyMontana, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Who else thinks the Supra is the best car ever.?

Its fast, reliable, and has punishing good looks.....with a few mods its quite simply, the best car ever!

2. not the best car but one of my top 4 or 5 choices. its my favorite import

3. WOW, HOLY SHIT, a stock supra runs a 13.5 stock!!!!!! DAMN, thats the same time as a Mustang Cobra......except the Cobra is 12 grand cheaper!!! But I still want the Supra, you know, because a Supra will beat anything, and stuff. I want the one in the Fast and the Furious.

Oh boy, this is sad. Well since you said "best car ever" we could talk about Ferrari F50, F40, F355, F550, and then the older ones....
    then we could go talk about the new porsche 911 GT2, or how about the GT40, the Saleen S7, McLaren F1, and well you get the point.

Supras are almost the gayest cars ever made. But I think the Civic still has a pretty firm grasp on that title.

Supra is the best car ever....oh boy thats just sad.

4. wake up, the supra is a great car but difinately not the best the best

5. I have an 1985 Supra and it is a good car but not the best. I will beat most Fox body stangs in th3e races thought. Now I have a 88 tbird to play with only a 3.8 but I want to super charge it.<!-- Signature -->

6. uh

not me.

(or the rest of the supercar users with half a clue)

7. I have a supra and its really nice cosidering the fact that i got it for cheap from a guy down the street that i know, but im not trying to slam the supra at all because it is a fast, realible, and beautiful car. But as far as the greatest car ever that would have to go to the Mclaren F1. But i could agree with you as the greatest DOMESTIC car ever but i dont know about the greatest car ever.<!-- Signature -->

8. not best car ever but best japcar ever, i asume you mean the mkiv...

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Josh6474</i>
    <b>WOW, HOLY SHIT, a stock supra runs a 13.5 stock!!!!!! DAMN, thats the same time as a Mustang Cobra......except the Cobra is 12 grand cheaper!!! But I still want the Supra, you know, because a Supra will beat anything, and stuff. I want the one in the Fast and the Furious.

Oh boy, this is sad. Well since you said "best car ever" we could talk about Ferrari F50, F40, F355, F550, and then the older ones....
    then we could go talk about the new porsche 911 GT2, or how about the GT40, the Saleen S7, McLaren F1, and well you get the point.

Supras are almost the gayest cars ever made. But I think the Civic still has a pretty firm grasp on that title.

Supra is the best car ever....oh boy thats just sad.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    If Civic is the gayest car, then why many people are buying it? Why is it so popular?<!-- Signature -->

10. Hey Honda Drooolz,

Why do people drive the civic? Most people just want something that can go from point A to point B for cheap. A civic can do this just a little more expensive then a motorcyle, yet it's still a car. I still think it's a POS<!-- Signature -->

11. Why is this in this forum?<!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TonyMontana</i>
    <b>Its fast, reliable, and has punishing good looks.....with a few mods its quite simply, the best car ever!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Supra is the best Toyota of all times, but not the best car around.<!-- Signature -->

13. Im all into imports, but i cant say the supra is the best car ever. it's probably the best import car though. and for those of you dissing the imports... if imports suck how come it's beating all sales in every class...except trucks, but i could care less about trucks

14. cuz they are cheap to buy and cheap to run you mother#$%#ing dipshits. you live in the US, why support another country, queers.

15. Look i love Imports, especialy the aftermarket stuff, but look you don't just compare a $45,000 supra to THE $1,300,000 car (Mclaren F1)
    but if we are on the subject of imports, then WHY THE HELL DID EVERY1 FORGET ABOUT THE VR-4!!!! O yea i forgot, just cauz it wasn't in the fast and the furious. you people just don't get it!! supra rox and all but it is in direct compatition with the VR-4 not the Mclaren F1!!

16. Why does everyone think that the Toyota Supra is the best car? Just because some of you see it in a movie, think its good, no, in the real world, that car isnt as great as u think. Its not really that great looking either, but you people just dont know crap about real cars. Learn some stuff first, before you try to say stupid stuff like this!

17. i think it's a fast car, but it's not the best in the world. it's not a supercar. cars like the tommy kaira zz, toyota gt1(i know there's only 1), tvr cerbera speed 12, mclaren f1, and nissan r390 are all faster. plus there are supra forums here, you know.

18. Supras are great but i dont think there the best.The problem with supras is the price tag and the fact that you have tune them up some before they compete good. Say you put twelve thousand dollars worth of performance parts in it then it would be worth as much as a corvette but personaly i dont think the vette would beat the supra in the 1/4 mile and on the track. Truley the vette is the king of cars you get such great performance for so little.
    Now say you compare it to another import lets say a volkswagon jetta which cost roughly $32,000 if you just left it as is and left the supra as it is you get the same performance but in my opinion the supra is way nicer. If I did want one of these particular cars which i do i would by it when its a little banged up for about $5,000. I have a question for you people now, what is better toyota supra or toyota celcia?

P.S. if theres any spelling errors dont coment because thats not what this forum is about

19. I like Supras because when modified they are one of the fastest cars around and are one of the best looking(in my opinion).

20. hahahha You have to modify japenese cars in order to make them fast and in order to make them look good.

My 95 Firebird TransAM will kill a gay supra anyday

The Japenese need to learn how to make cars!<!-- Signature -->

21. You guys are retarded....talking about tuning Supras and racing stock Corvettes...

Of course the car that has been modified will win...there are people out there who get their kicks out of dropping crate engines in Geo's...they turn a Metro into a 10-second car.

Although I will say this, if you take a Supra and a Corvette, and spend the same amount of money on both motors...the Corvette will still be faster, b/c parts are cheaper. Supras need parts that are harder to find, and more expensive b/c they are imported.

Personally I hate the way any car with a body kit looks. Extra scoops and wings are retarded. Yes I know they are functional...but how many of you take your car out and race? How many of you need that downforce from your double tiered wing...since you all take your cars through fast corners at 100+ mph. How hard are your brakes working? Do you run your car on a road course for hours on end? You need those scoops to cool your brakes?

<!-- Signature -->

22. **** American cars they brake down to much and use up to much gas, not like Euro and Asian import cars cuz IMPORT CARS RULE ALL .

23. supras are really thight personaly i like em, but my crx can beat this, and a supra..

24. as far as the best car ever ...no
    its a great car but..no
    as far as jap cars go its a close second to the almighty skykline