Re: would you rather have a f40 or a porsche carrera GT?

Discussion in '1987 Ferrari F40' started by 962 boy, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I prefer F40 because Ferrari is better than Porsche and I love the turbo.

2. gt is not the best car because it's not a ferrari

i think you know what i am going to pick

3. 1991 vs 2002 what the hell?

4. As much as i like porsche, I think i'll take the f40.

5. F40 IS THE BEST , GT IS UGLY

7. #57 zzUltimaGTRzz, Nov 28, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    The porsche has modern technology like wide, sticky tires and carbon ceramic brakes (and no turbo lag). It would be much faster. But I'd much rather have the F40. It's a more pure and exhilerating driving experience. Not only is the car lighter, more nimble, and more hardcore than the porsche, it is burdened by any of the electronic drive systems or computers that control the GT's steering, brakes, suspension, and gearbox.

See this vid:

8. I'd take the F40 because even though it cant beat the Carrera GT(which is gorgeous) it could still put up a battle and its a 20 year old car

9. F40! It's not even close. The CGT is pathetically restrained to be mild, sensible, easy to drive, etc.

It could have and should have been much purer and much faster. I couldn't live with that.

The F40 is better looking/sounding and way more fun to drive!

10. LOL! F40. Why? because it doesn't suck. No, im just kidding, the porsche is nice too, but id preffer a ferrari over a porsche any day. Plus, the F40 is my favorite ferrari, and the carrera gt isn't my favorite porsche at all. Sill tho, the F40 is one hell of a car. I mean, it's a 20th century car that can still beat most cars made today in a race.

11. I'd take the F40

12. if wer listin favs, heres my top 5: Ferrari 250 GTO, Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion, Jaguar XJ220, Ferrari F40, Mercedes CLK-GTR Roadster ther all so GOOD!!!

13. f40 over any carrera gt any day of the week for me