Remember the ZR1

Discussion in '2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by CadillacMan03, Aug 9, 2002.

1. The finest of fine, the quickest of quick! The ZR1 spoke out to the
    forgien industry and said so long, as it disappeared in the smoke ahead, it mocked all other competition, and stunned the world. Don't talk about American cars, because you all have tryed hard to ignore the fact that American cars were first and best!

America make the best movies, Music, Automobiles,etc..

ZR1: the pride and joy of America, the engine that turned Ford fans into Chevy lovers.

Talk Less, Read More!!!

Don't forget American cars, drink their milk and eat their wheaties!!!!!!!

2. Remember the ZR1

oh yeah, such a rear and beutiful engine, but Z06 took over now so!! I do think 1991 looked better so I'll give ya that!!

3. Re: Remember the ZR1

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ElCam71</i>
    <b> The finest of fine, the quickest of quick! The ZR1 spoke out to the
    forgien industry and said so long, as it disappeared in the smoke ahead, it mocked all other competition, and stunned the world. Don't talk about American cars, because you all have tryed hard to ignore the fact that American cars were first and best!

America make the best movies, Music, Automobiles,etc..

ZR1: the pride and joy of America, the engine that turned Ford fans into Chevy lovers.

Talk Less, Read More!!!

Don't forget American cars, drink their milk and eat their wheaties!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

This is the sort of person who wonders why Americans are so annoying to the reso of the world. Twat!

4. Re: Remember the ZR1

Oh and one more thing. The ZR1 used a LOTUS (Yes thats british!!) modified small block chevy.

5. Re: Remember the ZR1

sorry, that statement is incorrect. The ZR1 had a Mercury Marine engine. Yes, it had a boat engine. Look it up.

6. Re: Remember the ZR1

my apologies. actually we're both right. It's a lotus designed, mercury marine built engine.