RX7 vs. NSX T

Discussion in '2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R' started by bigvic, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Who would win between these 2 crappy imports?

2. Re: RX7 vs. NSX T

SCREW YOU!!!!, both those cars would waste your P.O.S. camaro <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: RX7 vs. NSX T

The RX-7

The RS version is faster than the NSX S-Zero.

4. Re: RX7 vs. NSX T

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bigvic</i>
    <b>Who would win between these 2 crappy imports?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Translation: Look at Me! I'm an Ignorant Homosexual!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: RX7 vs. NSX T

but the new Acura NSX Type-R would give even the RB a run for the money..... be close.......

6. Re: RX7 vs. NSX T

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bigvic</i>
    <b>Who would win between these 2 crappy imports?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

is what he asks as he pushes his billy cart around

7. Re: RX7 vs. NSX T

I would take the RX-7 over the NSX or the Camaro.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: RX7 vs. NSX T

dude are your retarded. ur comparing an rx-7 vs. an exotic supercar. sure it has only 290 hp but it was would waste this car on the track. awesome handling<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: RX7 vs. NSX T

I would take the RX-7 because I like its style more, it can with some work easaly compete with a NSX and I'll bet the handling is right there with the NSX.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: RX7 vs. NSX T

NSX would win since NSX goes 0-60 in well under 5 sec which is really rare with non boosted rx7's! If you boost rx7 then of course it might be close!

11. Re: RX7 vs. NSX T

i would pick the RX7. i love camaros and NSX are alright but its the facts the rx7 is just so much faster and the engine is so sweet not just V8 or I6 like c'mon give credit where its due.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: RX7 vs. NSX T

Is the NSX I6 or V6? I thought V6.<!-- Signature -->