Saleen is a gay company created by gay people

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari Enzo' started by Homero, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINKKKKKKKKKKK ABOTU THIS WAK CARRRRRR

2000 TVR Cerbera Speed 12 Will Smoke It In 3 Sec.

2. Re: What supercars have u seen?

I've seen an Enzo, a Vanquish, a Vantage, a Murcielago, Diablo, Countach, Miura, Modena, f355, Arnage, Maranello, Testarossa, countless other ferraris, 360 spider, Lotus Esprit, etc, etc, etc,

3. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Go post your shit somewhere else.

4. Re: What supercars have u seen?

Damn, i wish that i have seen half of those cars. those are beautifull cars.

5. Re: What supercars have u seen?

Enzo, XJ220, F50, Murcielago, Jag XK180, Porsche Carrera GT, TVR Speed 12, '03 Bentley Continental GT, 996 GT2, McLaren F1, MG XPower SV, BMW Z9, that red Lexus out of Minority Report...

never seen an EB110

6. Re: What supercars have u seen?

Wait, also when i say "seen", i am discluding show rooms. so only cars you have seen in streets or something. by the way were did you see the Mclaren? i love that car, i wish ive seeen one

7. Re: What supercars have u seen?

most of the cars mentioned are from Motorshows

i saw the McLaren in their showroom, in London...i was standing outside for about 15mins looking at it. Ive seen various long-tail F1s at race tracks too, in the old FIA GT Championship

8. Re: What supercars have u seen?

Of the cars that I've seen in real life, I'd say the Enzo is the best. There's a thread somewhere where I reconstruct that amazing experience.
    I Also saw the Murcielago in real life, autostrada in Italy.

9. Re: What supercars have u seen?

I saw the Vanquish as I was going into Monaco, where I counted ten different Ferraris and 25 Bentleys/Rolls.

10. Re: What supercars have u seen?

What the ****, did somebody just clean out the entire Enzo forum?

11. Re: What supercars have u seen?

you name it i've seen it. and of half you can name i've driven them. it rocks owning a company in the prestige sportscar industry. in fact in my driveway right now there is a bentley brooklands (because my xjr is getting a service) from my work. and 20 minutes away at my warehouse there is a TVR Griffith, Ferrari 512m, and a 348. no i'm not some 14 yr old american kid lieing out my ass. i buy and sell these cars on a weekly basis.

12. Re: What supercars have u seen?

Do you make good money from it?

13. Re: What supercars have u seen?

tbh the money is fantastic. and as my main passion is cars i am surrounded by them every day so dont need to get a loan from the bank to be able to drive them everyday.

14. #364 Homero, Dec 29, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  15. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

this is one of my favorite Ferrari's but my all time favorite has to be the F50. i fell in love with that at first site. this is a beautifull car also. i think it has great design and structure. Good job Ferrari. will they have a silver one out>?

16. Re: What supercars have u seen?

Used to work near a guy who warehoused a lot of REAL supercars, inluding: Honda NSX, Ferrari F40, Lamboughini Diablo, Jaguar XJ220 (my favorite), Mclaren F1 (one of only a half dozen or less here in Australia) and others I can't recall. His daily drives included a (new) BMW M3, Audi RS6, heaps of Merc coupes (SLK's, CLK's, CL's, SL's etc). And he was a good bloke too - opened up some Hungry Jacks restaurants in the area, we visited him for drinks and drools (the cars). I've also seen on the road: Ferrari 348, 355, 360, Testarossa, 288GTO, F50(!), some older ones, every (road) Porsche ever made (GT3, GT2 included, no GT1 though), every road Lambourghini (Muira included, no 'special editions' though), umm, Jaguar XJ220, every Lotus you care to name (and some up to 30-40 years old), ahh, really it would be easier to name Supercars I haven't seen (which would be hard). I like motor shows and going to private collectors shows as I really love to admire unique cars.

There are really too many 'special' cars driving on the roads where I live (Sydney Australia), there must be a lot of 'well to do' people running aroung down here (highest number of millionares per capita in the world!!).

17. Re: What supercars have u seen?

A lamborghini Diablo, a Bentley, a Rolls-Royce, a Ferrari 550, some other Ferraris, some Jaguars, an Aston Martin Vanquish V12, DB7, a Dodge Viper RT/10, some Maseratis, ...

I live in a small town (37000 inhabitants) in Belgium...

18. Re: What supercars have u seen?

Also a Honda NSX, a Ferrari 360, Testarossa, 355, never seen an F50

19. Re: What supercars have u seen?

And lots of Porsches.
    My uncle owns a Renault Alpine V6, its mae in small quantities...

20. Re: What supercars have u seen?

Diablo VT , Viper gts , Viper rt10 , Ferrari 360 355

21. Re: What supercars have u seen?

In My life i have seen
    LAMBORGHINI DIABLO ROADSTER
    FERRARI 360 MODENA SPYDER (ABOUT 5 OF THEM)
    FERRAI 360 ( WHICH I HAD DRIVEN )
    MAYBE DOZEN FERRARI 355'S & VIPERS GTS & RT/10'S
    ABOUT 5 NSX'S
    4 ROLLS ROYCE & BENTELY
    2 BMW Z4
    1 BMW Z8
    PORSCHE GT2 TOO MANY OF THEM
    & TOO MANY OF CORVETES
    ASTON MARTIN VANQUISH

ALL THE EXOTIC CARS I HAVE SEEN IN DALLAS, TEXAS
    ONLY ON 1 STREET IN DIFFERENT TIMES
    NAME OF ROAD IS McAurther Rd.

Except Aston Martin I saw that in Tampa, FL
    & BMW Z4 i saw that when i was passing through Alabama

if i see more cars cars ill add them soon
    i have taken some pics too
    ill post them soon as soon as i scan them
    thx

22. Re: What supercars have u seen?

Embarrassing as it is, I've only ever seen a Viper and an old Ferrari but it was in rough shape and was nothing to really write home about. I believe it was a black 355.

I live in Winnipeg, and even seeing a corvette is rare (yeah, even the 68-82) I wasn't even in Winnipeg when I saw the Ferrari.

23. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

test

24. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

teste

25. Re: What supercars have u seen?

I have seen these in my entire life so far: a black F355, a red one, a 360 Modena Spider, acura NSX (2), maybe 5-6 Vipers, 7-8 Vettes, a black Ferrari 328 GTSI at West Edmonton Mall (it was the grand prie for a draw!!), Nissan S15 Silvia*(1), Toyota Supra(4), old Ford GT40 at a show, 550 Maranello (show), Maserati Spyder, Porsche 911 Turbo (my neighbors friend, so I see it right next to my house the odd time) and a '94 Lamborghini Diablo (used as a company car by a store called "Surroundsound") And I don't believe him or not, but a classmate of mine claims his neighbors bought a yellow Countach!!! But recently, people have been telling me they have seen this beast driving around, with the exact same description he gave me. So maybe he wasn't lying...

*I know the S15 isn't really a "Supercar", but because it is so rare to see one here, (Calgary Canada) so I consider it one