Saleen is a gay company created by gay people

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari Enzo' started by Homero, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

1999. MT tests the F1. The only bad number they got was on 0-60. Now in 95' they tested the car that the ENzo has no chance against. The F1 LM. As for the Mosler, this has race tires too, its gearing is also that of a Formula 1 car. The Mosler is quicker, barely. 0-60 is 3.1. this is 3.3-3.5.

2. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

I looked on Motor Trend online, they never tested ANY McLaren. And for the 100th time the Enzo Ferrari 0-60 time is 3.1 sec....as per Motor Trend and Auto Week, hell even the History Channel said it. The Mosler don't have F1 gearing, are you kidding me? F1 cars have 7-speed gearboxs for one thing.

3. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

No, the Enzo has F1 style gearing. BTW I have a 'Car&Dravier' that tested the f1. Sorry, they tested it. All you care about is your Enzo, nothing is better, blah, blah. Listen kid, its not all about performance. Sometimes money and looks come into play. so we can all say, we like a certain car.

For instance, my favorite car is my dad's car. Its an 87' GN, modded. Great car.

4. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Car and Driver never tested it either, only Road & Track did in America! And don't call me a kid, i'm not. Your the one talking about your daddy's car.

But I like the GN's also, I had a 1987 T-Type Turbo a few years back....miss that car.

5. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

My dads also had a white T-type from 87' a while back too. i'm talkin bout his car, cause it is. You just seem to be on this too often to be old enough to have a job.

6. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

My job is on computers, I am probably older then you....

7. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Okay, thne how old are you?

8. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

damn that's alot of replies

9. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

BluCamSS and me kept going back and forth for at least an hour this morning.

10. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Yeah we are cool like that lol....anyway back to the topic lol.

11. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Back on track I purpose that somebody name a car that can overall out perform this. I'm coming up with some cars, but I'm not sure yet.

12. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Thats the key, OVERALL. Some cars might beat the Enzo Ferrari in a category or two, but overall it is a amazing performer PERIOD. It is like the old Porsche 959, many cars in its day beat it in some categories, but in 1986 overall it was a great car.

13. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

amazing pictures!!!!
    must have been one hell of a day

14. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

No, I mean just plain old bat it in all catagories.

15. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Good luck, there are none lol.
    No REAL production cars can match it overall.

16. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Oh, what does that mean? The F1 is a REAL production car. Also I looked on-line and the McLaren has great brakes and handling.

17. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Compared to the Enzo Ferrari and Carrera GT they sure as hell ain't. 0.86 g on the skidpad for the F1 sucks, MANY sports cars can beat that.

18. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

God, dude, it gets way better than that. More like 1.2g at least. As for the brakes I heard from a lot of guys who know their McLarens that it does 60-0 in 104ft.

19. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Well I don't go by what someone says, espcially a McLaren "fan" I go by facts. NO F1 can do anywhere near 1.2 g. Road & Track 12-97, skidpad 0.86 g---->sucks for a supercar really, braking from 80 215 ft and from 60 127 ft---->both kinda crappy for a supercar and slalom 64.5 mph---->also not so great. Those are FACTS. Autocars numbers were no better either, and they were the ONLY two magazines to OFFICIALLY test a F1.

20. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

MAGAZINES are gay. Ask someone who has actually driven one to its limits. there are people, from top-gear, who were turning it while going 210mph. They said it felt only slightly unstable. They were turning at about 20 degrees.

21. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Wow unstable at 210 mph, NO THANKS lol. I read a test when Mario Andretti drove one, he said it was very unstable over 200 mph also. Thats nice to know lol. I expected better from McLaren, oh well. The test I have read in Car magazine about the Enzo Ferrari and the Pagoni Zonda C12S state that they both are rock solid.

22. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Pagani C12S 7.0? Those are #$%#ing unbelieveable good. And you get chicks w/ that car.

23. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Yup that was it, I think 7.3 liter engine though? Anyway it had like 625 bhp or something...Not the best looking car to me, a little "insect" like....but quick....it almost hung with the Ferrari. The guy that drove the Pagani got stuck in a downpour and almost wrecked it lol. He wrote about it online, he smashed the whole front of it though, I think Pagani was pissed lol.

24. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Dumby, any light weight car like that needs to be driven safely.
    Yeah, the Pagani is fast, but its more for a classy look, w/ go.

25. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

And it wasn't even his car! Hell I would have driven at 10 mph until the downpour stopped lol.