Saleen is a gay company created by gay people

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari Enzo' started by Homero, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Not, his car? Un#$%#ingbelieveable. Thats regoddamndiculous. He is in sooooooo much shitingly shity trouble( cussing is fun). He better pay up.

2. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Leave that Michael, Michelle and shhit... this is a supercar forum, an enzo forum! Ok, handling... in Car and Driver (July 2003) it pulled 1.05 g in a 200-ft-diameter skidpad, and in Road and Track (same) pulled 1.01 g and the Mclaren F1 just 0.86g... even a 30k car beat that.. rx8!

3. #578 HDGEHG12, Jan 2, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  4. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

the mclaren most likely would have got much higher skidpad numbers if it had the same type of tires as the enzo. the tires 10 years ago are nothing like the current ones. also, the american cars were modified, giving them less BHP etc. i suspect that if the test was done now, with a totally original mclaren and new tires, it would get at least a .92+g

5. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

for christs sakes, one of you guys please read the Supercar Showdown from Evo? they said that the enzo had almost no road feel, minimal steering feel and they didn;t like the brake feel either. i would rather be connected in a slightly slower car (McLaren) than go fast in a car that you can't even feel properly.

6. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Horsepower has nothing to do with skidpad numbers. And even IF it got 0.92 g that still sucks compared to the Ferrari.

7. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

I read that, that guy complained about all the cars! Did you read the letters online about it? Everyone was complaining about his lack or knowledge on all the cars he tested. ALL supercars have HIGH limits, he was a crappy driver so he didn't "feel" the limits of any of the cars, thats the mark of a UNskilled driver you see. Plus if I recall it was raining. I have read like 20 tests of the Enzo Ferrari and I NEVER read ANYTHING like the crap he wrote about it OR the other cars for that matter. Evo is a what 2 or 3 year old magazine anyway. Read some others like Road & Track that have been around for FIFTY plus years. They rated it the BEST CAR THEY EVER TESTED! And they drove it over 1500 miles, nobody else has done that.

8. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

IF you READ it, then whats his name and where can I get or read this?

9. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

I don't remember his name, I read about it on another message board. A guy who owns a Pagani was even bitching about that moron saying half the crap he said about his car is untrue, so it seems to me that Evo sucks.

10. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

I just got back from the montreal auto-show and i saw this enzo.
    o my god this is not a car,its a dream from space.
    at 873 000$can i just hope i get rich soon and get on.
    if you are a millionaire and fell good.just give me one please.(and pay my insurances)

11. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

VERY VERY nice car.

12. #587 tandoorienzo, Jan 29, 2004
    Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Yeah, I go to NJ alot and everybody should know Ferrari of North America is there, all the cars get imported from italy and go to Ferrari of North America at 250 sylvan ave. Englewood Cliffs , NJ . . well my aunt used to work theerre ten years back ive got some pictures of my brothers with an f50 and all . .and last summer i went back there and saw three enzos ( one in showcase, three in garage) and about 30 modenas in the garage, THE NEW STREET LEGAL 360 challenger on the road doing to gas station, and alot of maseratis lyin all over the place . .oh yeah and the RARE blue 360 spyder . . i dont have any pics of that time but i went back during winter break and they were doing construction in the garage, so you couldnt see any ferraris or maseratis in the garage like last time, and they took the enzo out of the showcase too, crud, but they still had the blue 360 and in replace of the enzo, it was a silver 575 . . . .

http://community.webshots.com/photo...103207249XnhpnU

http://community.webshots.com/photo...103207274oxnvZB

http://community.webshots.com/photo...103207278vLBOHc

also, to see the pictures from winter break . .

community.webshots.com/user/tandoorishrimp

album - good times

( my oldest brother got a ridein the f40, off the truck into showcase, amazing aint it)

hope you enjoy . .

btw . . . that enzo video, man, i swear, gave me the heebie jeebies

- the ferrrari nut

tell me if you like the pics

13. #588 tandoorienzo, Jan 29, 2004

WORKIN LINKS POST WORKIN LINKS PST

Yeah, I go to NJ alot and everybody should know Ferrari of North America is there, all the cars get imported from italy and go to Ferrari of North America at 250 sylvan ave. Englewood Cliffs , NJ . . well my aunt used to work theerre ten years back ive got some pictures of my brothers with an f50 and all . .and last summer i went back there and saw three enzos ( one in showcase, three in garage) and about 30 modenas in the garage, THE NEW STREET LEGAL 360 challenger on the road doing to gas station, and alot of maseratis lyin all over the place . .oh yeah and the RARE blue 360 spyder . . i dont have any pics of that time but i went back during winter break and they were doing construction in the garage, so you couldnt see any ferraris or maseratis in the garage like last time, and they took the enzo out of the showcase too, crud, but they still had the blue 360 and in replace of the enzo, it was a silver 575 . . . .

http://community.webshots.com/photo/103207042/103207249XnhpnU

http://community.webshots.com/photo/103207042/103207274oxnvZB

http://community.webshots.com/photo/103207042/103207278vLBOHc

also, to see the pictures from winter break . .

community.webshots.com/user/tandoorishrimp

album - good times

( my oldest brother got a ridein the f40, off the truck into showcase, amazing aint it)

hope you enjoy . .

- the ferrrari nut

tell me if you like the pics

14. #589 danielrpm, Feb 10, 2004

1. El Ferrari Enzo es lo mejor de lo mejor en cuanto a todo. Tecnologia, velocidad, potencia, estabilidad, diseño...
    bueno, todo menos, el precio...jeje... aunque vale cada centavo que cuesta...

2. El F50 GT si ha corrido en pistas, en www.nsxfiles.com hay un video de una vuelta al lado de un volador de esos... y tengo entendido que son 3 los que se fabricaron...

3. Mis carros favoritos han sido en orden cronologico el F40, F50 y ahora el Enzo.

4. El Mc Laren F1 es una super maquina tambien... pero me quedo con el F50.. y el Enzo obviamente

5. Porsche saca todos los carros iguales... y la cayenne es lo peor de este mundo... quien dijo que las camionetas son fabricadas para correr... podra tener mucho motor, pero a la hora de dar un curva medio duro se voltea...

6. Me mame de escribir en ingles, y eso que solo he hecho como 3 comentarios en esta pagina

7. Si nadie me entiende, pues cagada, me importa un carajo...

15. Enzo or Sex?

Picture the most beautiful, sexy, attractive person you've ever seen. Now picture yourself with an opportunity to be "alone" with them for ONE HOUR.

~now~

Picture yourself alone behind the wheel of the Ferrari Enzo for one hour, wherever you want it to be....test track, open road, city, whatever.

Which do you choose?

I choose USA Playboy's miss november 1999. She's a Torontonian like me, and one seriously awesome chick. She must be eh!

16. Re:
    Enzo or Sex?

I didnt even read the question. There was no need to, Enzo

17. Re:
    Enzo or Sex?

I have a girl so I'll take the Enzo Ferrari. Even if I didn't I think I still would because you can get mad chicks with that machine!

18. Re: Enzo or Sex?

careful......it's one hour. If you take the car for the intention of picking up chicks, you'll eat away at your time in the car.

19. Re: Enzo or Sex?

this is lame....why the #$%# would anyone take a #$%#in enzo over sex???? #$%#in vergins.

20. Re: Enzo or Sex?

ok then....so your choice is the sex. mine is too. calm down.

21. Re: Enzo or Sex?

Ignore that idiot dude, hes a spammer with no life. He doesn't get sex anyway, he jerks off lol.

22. Re:
    Enzo or Sex?

Sex is sex you get the same feeling and same end with every woman you have sex with. The only difference is what the woman looks like, she can look as good as anything but you still end up getting the same sensation regradless of what a woman looks like. The Enzo is a one of a type experience...no other car has a V-12 with 660 HP that revs to 8200 RPMS and creates a very one of a kind exhaust note through double dual pipes. Im not saying the Enzo is the best car ever theres no such thing but all woman have the same thing between their legs.

23. Re:
    Enzo or Sex?

Lol, good one!

24. Re: Enzo or Sex?

your favorite car is the enzo, and you have the nerves to call me an idiot?

25. Re: Enzo or Sex?

Go play with your small prick you homo.