Saleen is a gay company created by gay people

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari Enzo' started by Homero, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Why is the M3 better? Becasue its more money? No, its a waste, remember that little boy.

2. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Suck a nut bluecam....who cares if its more money...if u were rich it wouldnt matter...oh..wait...ur not rich...sry

3. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

The Z06 and the M3 weren't even supposed to compete, the Z06 is an upper class sportscar, the M3 is a luxury coupe....Blucamss, u are the biggest suck up everm go suck a nut

4. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

I can afford a ZO6 or M3 if I wanted it kid.

5. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

You are the most clueless person on here. The ZO6 and M3 are DIRECT COMPETEITORS, I have read like 4 tests where those 2 cars went head to head. Grow up, get a life and buy yourself a clue kiddy.

6. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

WHAT PICS!?

7. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Motor Trend did a test(forget which issue, but it's pretty recent-within the last 2 yrs) among the Porsche Boxster S, BMW M3, and the Corvette ZO6.

The ZO6 HANDS DOWN blew away the competition....and it was "only" the 385hp version. Yes, you are right that the M3 is much better overall...as in luxurious, 4 seats, leather, fit and finish)...BUT, when it comes to performance, the ZO6 kills the M3 in just about every way. Just look it up in the Motor Trend mag. I love the M3, but the ZO6 dominates in performance.

8. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Yes, thats why these two cars shouldnt really be competeing, the M3 is a luxury coupe with 4 seats that should be compared to the audi's and mercedes that it competes with, the Z06, is a 2 seater, sports car, and it kills the M3 in what it's supposed to comepte in.

9. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Darn! I'm banned!!

10. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Yes, there is a valid point

11. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

no comment

12. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

yup, hey it worked

13. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

can we actually talk bout cars now???

14. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Sure, just got my brand new pick-up, V8 baby 500horsepower, and four of them mudflaps with the naked ladies on them, mamacieta lol.

15. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Are you freakin stupid? They dont compete directly!!! One is a luxury car, the other is purebred sports car! I really dont see how that is direct compitition. Wow, four road test where they went head to head. I really bet someone looking for a fast comfortable ride will go looking for a Corvette, and vice versa. The M3 competes more with the likes of the CTS-V, or E-Class AMG. Not a Corvette. This is almost like sayin my S2000 (just a random sports car) is better than your Lexus because its faster and handles better.

And what the FUKC does this have to do with the Ferrari Enzo (which by the way is better than a Rolles Royce because it's faster and handles better)

16. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

I think your a retard, the M3 is a 2-door, its don't compete with a CTS-V or a E55, give me a break. A M3 is not a luxury car by the way.

17. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Sorry, i was wrong. It does compete with the Vette quite a lot. And loses just as much, at least performance wise. But it IS a better competitor with the CTS-V, and maybe the E55 AMG, as the M3 IS still sort of a luxury car. Its not a full-blown race car, though it is still a sports car. Just like the CTS-V, and sort of the E55. And just because it only has two doors doesnt mean it doesnt compete with another car with four doors. Its the concept behind the car that it competes with, not its classification.

18. Enzo or Carrera GT?

tough call but i think id take the enzo because it is a ferrari, and because it is a bit faster.

19. Re:
    Enzo or Carrera GT?

Easily the Enzo Ferrari, it beats the Porsche in every category and its not a stupid converible like the Porsche is.

20. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Homero, you should be named "almighty lord of ferrari Enzo in SC.net" i just found this thread, and i have just found the heaven. i am a ferrari fan, but you are unbelievable. you are lucky, because you have a contact that can give you hot info about ferrari, thing that i donŽt have, besides you of course (from now on). however thank you for making this thread, itŽs the best here!

21. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Probably the only problem with Ferrari is that the repairs are expensive. For example, my uncles friend had a 360 (i think) and had to get a new clutch. But the only problem is that it cost 13,000 dollars!!!!!! 13g's for a clutch. I wouldnt want to pay the clutch repairs on this thing lol!

22. Re: Enzo or Carrera GT?

yes the enzo does beat in in every catorgory but im not saying the porche is bad but it sorta is

23. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Well that was probably for a F1 gearbox. And remember, if you can afford the car you can afford the upkeep.

24. Re: Enzo or Carrera GT?

Enzo anyday, it is way nicer looking and it is faster.

25. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

words of truth