Saleen is a gay company created by gay people

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari Enzo' started by Homero, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

2. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

quote from townshiprebellion

don't know if this has been explained already, but, right hand drives are only found in the following countries: Great Britan, Japan, China (I believe), Australia.
    Italy is a right hand drive country, and as such, the ferrari's are made that way.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Only left hand drive cars were found in China except

HONG KONG where only allows right Hand drive cars on the Road.

3. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Homero I must say, you have done an amazing job! I think this guy should be a moderator. He has gone out of his way to show us how amazing this Ferrari really is! I think we should all praise him.

Hats off to you Homero<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

FERRARI BARBIE

The Financial Times supplement The Business published this article on 13 July: "Our Insatiable Appetite for Motor Merchandising", by Michael Harvey.

"Her red faux-leather suit is complemented with black stitching and a gold zip. Underneath she wears a black, faux-leather halter top laced up a the front. Black boots and long, blonde air complete her look..."

No, it's not David Coulthard's latest girlfriend, it's "Ferrari Barbie and she's ready to drive off in style with the Ferrari logo emblazoned on the front of her jacket".

Strictly speaking it's Ferrari™ Barbie®, since this is the legal minefield that is automotive licensing. And during the past ten years there's been none more assiduous when it comes to protecting its good name than Ferrari.

For an auto company that wants to sell more than a few baseball caps adorned with its logo, the lawyers are often the first point of call. Ferrari reckons it took more than a decade to undo licensing arrangements for all kinds of tat.

But he's not finished yet. When Fiat, which owns Ferrari, first floated the idea of a limited public share in the world's most celebrated car company, di Montezemolo had his eyes on the proceeds. However, Fiat's deepening cash crisis means that the man Silvio Berlusconi wants as Italy's next minister for sport might go begging. And that could be a blessing because di Montezemolo plans to build the first Ferrari theme park in Maranello.

Barbies, theme parts... cuddly Michael Schumachers can be only just around the corner.

5. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

6. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

7. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

well I have to say that the name is something else. The name reminds me of Reboot the show. The nose is screwy and looks like shit. That is al I have to say I think the GT-40 (new) will be much better. It is the best car in the world and proves it cause the design has practically remained sthe same. If you disagree withs me than I don't care unless you can back it up.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

9. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

***news flash***

Ferrari's are gay<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

he he he... kids...

11. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

It is very nice to be provided with such elaborate information about such breathtaking vehicle, although there are some flaws in Mr.Homero's writing. If you pay close attention, you will notice that when Homero responds to other people's witty comments, his English is not nearly as perfect as compared to his "copy & paste" comments about the car. It is almost like he uses one of them internet translators in order to respond to others. I dont want to be a party pooper, although we should put a little more effort into thinking for ourselves. Sorry Homero, I really appreciate all the information you have provided, but I simply had to post a piece of my mind. Thank you.

12. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

I don't see your point<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from herton17</i>
    <b>It is very nice to be provided with such elaborate information about such breathtaking vehicle, although there are some flaws in Mr.Homero's writing. If you pay close attention, you will notice that when Homero responds to other people's witty comments, his English is not nearly as perfect as compared to his "copy & paste" comments about the car. It is almost like he uses one of them internet translators in order to respond to others. I dont want to be a party pooper, although we should put a little more effort into thinking for ourselves. Sorry Homero, I really appreciate all the information you have provided, but I simply had to post a piece of my mind. Thank you.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It's true. I live in Argentina and my native language is Spanish. I promise to do my best effort writing the good English that Miss Betty taught me at school and I forgot with the years.

14. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

15. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

FERRARI IN THE NBA

The NBA Croatian player Tony Kukoc bought last sunday his first Ferrari. A beautiful grey 575 M that he took directly from Maranello factory. Why not wait for the Enzo?

Who is Tony Kukoc?

“He joined Chicago Bulls in 1993 , the year of Jordan's departure. That year he was voted the European player of the year. When he arrived to the Bulls, his skills were quickly noticed. He has a great avility to handle the ball. When going to towards the basket, there is no player in the NBA who can stop him. Tony has proven to be a master in 3-point shooting as well as a great Go-to guy. He is a man who the Bulls will look for in the final minutes of a game. Along with Scotti Pippen and Dennis Rodman he is one of the best forwards in the game”

Source: “A Tribute to the Bulls”

16. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

17. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

18. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

19. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

20. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

21. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

hey Homero where do you live in Argentina??? my native language is also spanish since i was born in montevideo, Urguay but i live in canada now...

22. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Damn, Homero, I thought you was Dutch: the license-plate thing (did u make it or someone else) u were talking about and showed us the picture of is of a Dutch license plate...but guess I got it wrong then.

23. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

I live in Buenos Aires and I love Montevideo.

I've found the "license-plate-thing" in... I don't remember now. But I didn't do it.

24. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

A CLOSE VIEW OF THE STEERING WHEEL

I’ve found two HIGH-RES pictures of the Ferrari F1 steering wheel and the Ferrari Enzo steering wheel for a close view of the functions.

On pages 3 and 5 you will find all the information about the steering wheel from the Ferrari Enzo Press Pack.

25. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

A CLOSE VIEW OF THE STEERING WHEEL

I’ve found two HIGH-RES pictures of the Ferrari F1 steering wheel and the Ferrari Enzo steering wheel for a close view of the functions.

On pages 3 and 5 you will find all the information about the steering wheel from the Ferrari Enzo Press Pack.