Saleen is a gay company created by gay people

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari Enzo' started by Homero, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

A CLOSE VIEW OF THE STEERING WHEEL

I’ve found two HIGH-RES pictures of the Ferrari F1 steering wheel and the Ferrari Enzo steering wheel for a close view of the functions.

On pages 3 and 5 you will find all the information about the steering wheel from the Ferrari Enzo Press Pack.

2. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

A CLOSER VIEW ON THE STEERING WHEEL

I’ve found two HIGH-RES pictures of the Ferrari F1 steering wheel and the Ferrari Enzo steering wheel for a close view of the functions.

On pages 3 and 5 you will find all the information about the steering wheel from the Ferrari Enzo Press Pack.

3. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Homero</i>
    <b>I live in Buenos Aires and I love Montevideo.

I've found the "license-plate-thing" in... I don't remember now. But I didn't do it.

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

what's the licence plate thing?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Take a look on page 7...

5. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

SIX FERRARI ENZO ARE ALREADY
    FINISHED… AND ONE IS BLACK

Only 349 Ferrari Enzo will be produced for costumers (#350 will go directly to Ferrari Museum) and at this moment six units are already finished and tested.

Here you can see the serial numbers of the firsts “Enzos”. Three reds, two yellows… and one in black.

serial number 128778 001/349, red
    s/n 128779 002/349, red
    s/n 128780 003/349, red
    s/n 128781 004/349, yellow
    s/n 128782 005/349, yellow
    s/n 128783 006/349, black

Nobody still saw the black Ferrari Enzo. Here you can see a “digitally modified” picture and two photos of the first prototype.

Source: Andreas Birner, Bjoern Schmidt, Edwin van Nes, Keith Bluemel, Thierry Lesparre.

6. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Only 349 Ferrari Enzo will be produced for costumers (#350 will go directly to Ferrari Museum) and at this moment six units are already finished and tested.

Here you can see the serial numbers of the firsts “Enzos”. Three reds, two yellows… and one in black.

s/n 128779 002/349, red
    s/n 128780 003/349, red

Nobody still captured the black Ferrari Enzo. Here you can see a “digitally modified” picture and two photos of the first prototype.

Source: Andreas Birner, Bjoern Schmidt, Edwin van Nes, Keith Bluemel, Thierry Lesparre.

7. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Here you can see the serial numbers of the firsts “Enzos”. Three are reds, two yellows… and one in black.

s/n 128779 002/349, red
    s/n 128780 003/349, red

Nobody still captured the black Ferrari Enzo. Here you can see a “digitally modified” picture and two photos of the first prototype.

8. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

9. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Those are some awesome pics, thanks for putting them on here. Those are the best pics of this car I have ever seen.

10. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

11. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

12. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

holy shit homero... you must be some sort of saint or angel or something, the fact that 1 person has such access to a car of this caliber and is willing to share it with a community such as this one is amazing. Thank you for your insight, and please don't stop<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

FERRARI BARBIE

The Financial Times supplement The Business published this article on 13 July: "Our Insatiable Appetite for Motor Merchandising", by Michael Harvey.

"Her red faux-leather suit is complemented with black stitching and a gold zip. Underneath she wears a black, faux-leather halter top laced up a the front. Black boots and long, blonde air complete her look..."

No, it's not David Coulthard's latest girlfriend, it's "Ferrari Barbie and she's ready to drive off in style with the Ferrari logo emblazoned on the front of her jacket".

The licensing department in Maranello is rampant right now and there appears to be nothing the company's boss, Luca di Montezemolo, can do about it. A man who knows a thing or two about licensing (he reinvigorated Webb sunglasses and Acqua di Parma perfumes in his spare time), you can't imagine him wearing some of the gear that now legitimately carries a Ferrari logo, preferring as he does the blazer and open-necked shirt look of the Euro-smoothie.

But he's not finished yet. When Fiat, which owns Ferrari, first floated the idea of a limited public share in the world's most celebrated car company, di Montezemolo had his eyes on the proceeds. However, Fiat's deepening cash crisis means that the man Silvio Berlusconi wants as Italy's next minister for sport might go begging. And that could be a blessing because di Montezemolo plans to build the first Ferrari theme park in Maranello.

Barbies, theme parts... cuddly Michael Schumachers can be only just around the corner"

14. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

JOKE TIME

“Think I need more space for the Enzo…”

15. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Renegade</i>
    <b>DAMN THIS CAR IS GOOD

YEAH I HEARD MOST PEOPLE DONT LIKE SO I GUESS THIS MODEL HAS EXTEREME ENDS......U EITHER HATE IT OR U LOVE IT.

DONT WORRY IT WIL TAKE SOME TIME BUT I WILL GROW ON U

THIS CAR LOOKS SLEEK AND SHARP.

FERRARI RULZ</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah i didn't like the front at beginning now it's awesome.
    <!-- Signature -->

16. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

SCHUMACHER IS WORLD CHAMPION FOR FIFTH TIME

Congratulations to the German driver !!!

Message to Ferrari: It’s time for a gift. Why not to change his Barchetta for a new Enzo?

17. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bluey</i>
    <b>***news flash***

Ferrari's are gay</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> ***news flash*** justify your point, or nobody will take you seriousally

18. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Homero</i>
    <b>he he he... kids...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> If you can design and build a better car on your own thats nicer, faster, stronger, then yes, I will believe you. But until then (which will be never) you are the one that is gay.<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bluey</i>
    <b>***news flash***

Ferrari's are gay</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --
    If you can design a better car that faster, more horse, stronger, nicer than this Ferrari, we will believe its gay. But until then (which will be never) You are the one that is gay<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

<b>***news flash***

Ferrari's are gay</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

**news flash** you are gay<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

<b>***news flash***

Ferrari's are gay</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Mate u are a L0SER, and hey this car would beat ure little thing in ure pic, and hey L
    Later<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

23. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

***News Flash***

This car still sux, and so are all u Ferrari freaks!!!<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

Out of your 1588 posts were any worth reading?

25. Re: FERRARI ENZO DAILY NEWS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ravij</i>
    <b>Out of your 1588 posts were any worth reading?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> I dont think any were! lol They were probably all like. This car is ok. This car sucks. ***News Flash*** I like touching little boys. You know, stuff like that<!-- Signature -->