SAR;Please verify 260+mph.

Discussion in '2005 Saleen S7 Twin Turbo' started by carguy303, Jan 3, 2006.

1. All due respect, cut to the chase and tell us the top speed :D
    Jk but i know that the skidpad is incrediably impressive and the downforce levels are unmatched, but we would like to know everything. This includes top speed :D.
    No disrespect or nothing.

2. He can't release that information until the formal announce by Saleen.

3. i love how people get really formal when talking to SAR

you're not doing business, you're asking questions on a car forum

but in all reality, we [at least i am] are thankful that someone like SAR is here in such a way where we can freely communicate

so thank you SAR, Mr. Tally *bows* [i'm not worthy! i'm not worthy!]

4. there is nothing to argue except the calim is SHIT and lies. The fastest this car has been driven and it was redlining was 230mph. Fast but not the 248 claimed. Hell more HP then F1 yet slower and not as good looking.

5. That claim is crap, even the 1000hp model only does A CLAIMED 250mph and Saleen is very unreliable..........so is Hennessey

6. Hell Ya top speed is 248MPH for S7 TwinTurbo, over 250MPH for S7 Comp Package

7. So...where...OH, where did you get that information from, I wonder, the reason I ask is because according to Road & Track they asked the officials from the Air Force to use there runway, for straight-line performance testing, and after the standing mile test they kept the accelerator pressed and before they totally ran out of runway they hit 238mph (and there was STILL enough revs to go to at or around 245-248mph)! That's before mashing hard on the brakes, that is!

Oh...yeah that's your reasoning for NOT wanting this car...WOW...and I thought Caparo T1 pwns all...was one sited, about the SSC Ultimate Aero TT, but guess not...now, huh???