Sebastian Vettel 2010 Formula 1 World Champion

Discussion in 'Motorsports' started by CarreraGtRacer, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Alonso's antics after the race only solidified my view that he's a twat.
    Pretty happy that Vettel got there in the end.

3. Incorrecto.

4. Some people talk as if Petrov stopped Alonso from lapping him. Seriously, how unfair would it have been if Petrov had let Alonso pass?

5. Vettel didn't let Lewis pass in the last race of 08. Lewis was fighting for Vettel for victory yesterday. Both passes would have affected the championship. Alonso is silly to think Petrov would stay out of the championship fights and yield track position.

Renault was a few mph quicker on the straights. Being faster in the middle section doesn't mean anything, you can't overtake there.

6. so glad mc777 isnt around anymore to raise hell over 'spoilers' in your thread title.

7. I get really upset about it if I havent watched the race yet... but if I'm not watching it live, I'm smart enough to not go onto a race forum...

8. well we are talking about mc777 here!

10. I remember one time he foamed super hard because someone posted a spoiler like a week after the race, because he hadnt watched it on his DVR or whatever yet.

11. Currently my wallpaper. This picture is the definition of "joy" for me. Good for him, seriously.

12. #%$got

13. Yeah, I posted a MotoGP race result like the next week, I don't think he even watches MotoGP and he threw a fit.