should've built it

Discussion in '2000 Lotus M250 Concept' started by mpg, Aug 10, 2002.

1. This car is almost perfect. I don't like the nose.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: should've built it

Good news: Car & Driver says that it will be released in the next few months, with as many as 2500 reacing our shores.

3. Re: should've built it

Bad news: This car will never be produced!

The Proton boss(who now own Lotus) told the Lotus people to go-away, grow up and think globally with this car.
    Because it was designed as a Boxster rival for the British market.

A car very similar to this(codenamed M250B) will be in production in about 4/5years.

By the way.......the nose and all the car is amazing, so's the performance.....I honestly think this is one of the best looking cars ever made alongside the Vanquish and DB7<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: should've built it

this car is incredible. I hoep it goes into production soon. The body is perfect and I would assume there's great handling to match.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: should've built it

should've built it" definately this car is awesome!! why do car makers build incredible concepts not make them and then build some other crap???!!!! <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: should've built it

I love the esprit but i would not cry if lotus killed it off and replaced it with this. It looks awsome and is built how a lotus should be built mid engine/rear wheel drive and light. Too bad i heard a rumor that lotus killed this car, but I also heard another rumor that proton wants to sell lotus so you never know. By the way did anyone else notice that this car generates 250 horspower at 0 rpm! I just thought that the typo was kind of funny.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: should've built it

They should build it. It looks incredable and I would love to see one of these. Whoever said that Lotus should not produce this is CRAZY!

8. Re: should've built it

yeah they should have...
    i hope in the near future they will