Shows how technology has advanced!

Discussion in '1969 Nissan Skyline 2000GTR' started by Shaneyxlr8, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This car is the reason we have fun on our playstations! this car is the reason for advanced 4wheel drive and steering. This car is the reason why we have a supercar that can make us drool on the spot. This car is the reason why we have possibly the best Japanese car in the world.

This car is the millstone for success of the Skyline. This car started a revaluation. And a great one at that!

Shaney<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Shows how technology has advanced!

I double that

3. Re: Shows how technology has advanced!

i have to agree with dat statement ...nice say shane.
    <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Shows how technology has advanced!

Well said.................<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Shows how technology has advanced!

nice way to put it

6. Re: Shows how technology has advanced!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Shaneyxlr8</i>
    <b>This car is the reason why we have possibly the best Japanese car in the world. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

thats funny, best japanese car IN THE WORLD!!!!!

LOL

7. Re: Shows how technology has advanced!

damn the Skylines aren't THAT much fun on Gran Turismo (1,2, and 3)...the NSX's are a way wilder roller-coaster ride on those games, and if you have No. 3, then you should know that nothing beats the Zonda Race Car...i've got that puppy tuned so that all I have to do to change my turn angle is handbrake and then gun the wheels to slide out the tail...4-wheel drift-slide gets me through 5 times as fast as all 4 wheels planted firmy on tarmac!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Shows how technology has advanced!

Yeah, I agree, but...*Inaudible screaming and cussing*

And you know what else? It looks like one of those friggin 80-hp cars in India, where there were a bunch of jokes made about it.
    They went something like this:

Q:What do you call a 1969 Skyline 2000GTR climbing up a hill?
    A:A mirage.

Q:What do you call two 1969 Skyline 2000GTRs climbing up a hill?
    A:A miracle.

I'm not dissing Skylines or something, but thats the example. I forgot the last one, but it was as funny as hell.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Shows how technology has advanced!

the reason i have fun on my playstation is not the skyline its the TVR speed 12, you should try it. Its a challenge to control..<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Shows how technology has advanced!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SoupedUpSupra</i>
    <b>Yeah, I agree, but...*Inaudible screaming and cussing*

And you know what else? It looks like one of those friggin 80-hp cars in India, where there were a bunch of jokes made about it.
    They went something like this:

Q:What do you call a 1969 Skyline 2000GTR climbing up a hill?
    A:A mirage.

Q:What do you call two 1969 Skyline 2000GTRs climbing up a hill?
    A:A miracle.

I'm not dissing Skylines or something, but thats the example. I forgot the last one, but it was as funny as hell.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

you wanna make comparisons? look at the performance of the 2000GT from toyota in that period... this car WHOOPED ASS in racing and had a reliable powerplant. need i remind you it maked more power than the corolla S nearly 35 years before?

11. Re: Shows how technology has advanced!

This is the car that isstarted the destruction of our car cultures

with technology stolesn from Euro manufacturers

barf