SMALL, BUT SPORTY

Discussion in '1973 BMW 2002 Turbo' started by BMW 2002, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: SMALL, BUT SPORTY

Yeah this is one badass little car. too bad the production only ran 2 years :( damn gas shortages

Oh and Keekkeri:
    this car can actually hold up to the power, and lots more too. the only problem with the car was the fact that the turbo was pretty laggy

2. Re: SMALL, BUT SPORTY

Cool avatar. Is that Inka or Colorado? Looks like the latter.

3. Re: SMALL, BUT SPORTY

Guibo - thats colorado. its my pride and joy :p

4. Re: SMALL, BUT SPORTY

Grow up dumbass.

5. ONCE I SAW THIS BABY DOING DONUTS IN OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD, IT WAS COMPETING WITH AN 'OPEL ASCONA' BUT THE SMALL LITTLE BEAMER WOOPED IT'S A**

BEAMER RULZ

6. Re: SMALL, BUT SPORTY

Yup, this is one astounding car.

7. Re: SMALL, BUT SPORTY

This car is gay it is even more gayer then the gay guy at my school!!!

8. Re: SMALL, BUT SPORTY

hey there darkman... my friends dad has one and he races it... he passed a GT porsche...even thought the guy in the porsche didnt know what he was in he could have pushed down the pedal on the straight and passed him but the guy in the 2002 has buzzing on passing the m3 in his way so shut ur f*cking mouth cause ur full of sh*t

9. Re: SMALL, BUT SPORTY

The Alpina one would be NICE! but the turbo kicks ass anyway..
    <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: SMALL, BUT SPORTY

Beamers are all nice.. but this one is one of my personal favourites.. although I heard that the chassis wasn't up for the power, so its a bit too woppy for the car.. still like it
    <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: SMALL, BUT SPORTY

This little thing is sporty isn't it. In fact, its more powerful than the 3 series that came 5 years after this. 170 hp for a 10's car is pretty damb good.

12. Re: SMALL, BUT SPORTY

Sweet. I like that color. The Bavarians certainly knew what they were doing back then. Nowadays, I'm not too sure...

13. Re: SMALL, BUT SPORTY

Sweet. I like that color. Almost picked up a Colorado with early Schnitzer-type flares. A bit too much rust, and the interior was ratty.
    Yours looks like a keeper.

14. Re: SMALL, BUT SPORTY

Yeah its definitly a keeper. Wish i could have others but i dont have the money :p Eh thats alright, one is enough. You sohould have picked up that one. All that rust can be fixed, then you would have saved another '02. Theyre diminishing fast :(

15. Re: SMALL, BUT SPORTY

Homophobia should not be tolerated. I only wish there were less of you and more of these wonderful cars. You make this world a bad place to live in. Have you ever Heard of civil rights. I am outraged that you would refer to anything using that word little alone this car.

I hope you get hit by one...

16. Re: SMALL, BUT SPORTY

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DaRkMaN X</i>
    <b>This car is gay it is even more gayer then the gay guy at my school!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

This car is a lot better than any car you will ever have. How old are you 12? What the hell do u know about cars. Go outside and play in your sandbox or something and leave the intelligent people alone. Besides you probly cant even reach the gas peddle. So leave the forums alone you little asshole.

17. #17 993turbo, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  18. haha, u told him.
    im not too much into classics, but this is a car that i would love to have.