soooo nice, but i'll never afford it!

Discussion in '2000 Ferrari 550 Barchetta Pininfarina' started by 550 maranello kid, Aug 9, 2002.

1. i love this car! too bad i ain't rich. ah well, you can't have everything!

2. Re: soooo nice, but i'll never afford it!

Even if you could afford it, you'd never get it! Ferrari is only making 448 of them, and they've already been distributed to people who have a loyalty to the company. Shame too, i've always loved to be on the Autobahn, top down at 186 mph.

3. Re: soooo nice, but i'll never afford it!

Price isn't the issue with this one. You could have all the money in the world and still not get one. They just aren't for sale. You had to be on that special list with Ferrari even to purchase one. That was the same with the F50 (because the prices on the F40's were getting out of hand) and will probably be the same for the F60.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: soooo nice, but i'll never afford it!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Seanni</i>
    <b>Price isn't the issue with this one. You could have all the money in the world and still not get one. They just aren't for sale. You had to be on that special list with Ferrari even to purchase one. That was the same with the F50 (because the prices on the F40's were getting out of hand) and will probably be the same for the F60.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    That's just like McLaren right? You can only buy second hand ones.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: soooo nice, but i'll never afford it!

I will own one, some day. Turn your dreams into goals and find out how to fulfill them.<!-- Signature -->