Sort of ugly? Only 254HP

Discussion in '1986 Ferrari GTB Turbo' started by Ferrari Dude, Aug 10, 2002.

1. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Sort of ugly? Only 254HP

Only 254HP, check displacement, then YOU tell Ferrari how to do it better...right!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Sort of ugly? Only 254HP

indeed , only a 2L

4. Re: Sort of ugly? Only 254HP

Hey, it's better looking than the 308 and more powerful. If you want to insult a Ferrari, do it to that.

5. Re: Sort of ugly? Only 254HP

I agree! it should be 354!

6. Re: Sort of ugly? Only 254HP

LOOK WHEN IT WAS BUILT MAN. IM SURE IT WAS CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY WHEN IT CAME OUT. JUST LOOK AT IT THAT WAY.

7. Re: Sort of ugly? Only 254HP

for ferrari 254BHP is very cheap, they can do better, but this year that error will never happen again...

ferrari #1<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Sort of ugly? Only 254HP

160 mph is really not bad for that horsepower. Well, maybe it is, I don't know. I know that it will never happen again in a Ferrari.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Sort of ugly? Only 254HP

At least it looks cool.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Sort of ugly? Only 254HP

WHAT ARE YOUR PPLS PROBLEMS ITS BETTER THEN YOUR FRONT WHEEL DRIVE TEMPOS LOL

11. Re: Sort of ugly? Only 254HP

True. It may be dated, but it was top-of-the-line in the late 80's. If everyone thought it was so terrible, then why did Ferrari sell more than 10,000 of them? There are more 308's and 328's than any other Ferrari ever produced! Over 21,000 in all.

*This is not directly in response to the above quote. Only "true". The rest is my opinion based on the other replys.

12. Re: Sort of ugly? Only 254HP

nicely put!