Spolier

Discussion in '2001 Hamann 360 Modena' started by LaKsH, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Spolier

I like the spoiler on this car.<!-- Signature -->

2. This is a cool 360, but they do not look good w/ spoilers.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Spolier

Finally! Someone actually knows what a spoiler is! Everyone else calls them wings, which just shows they can only drive hotwheels.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Spolier

i think the spolier actually adds to this cars beauty. It gives it a more refined sportier look

5. Re: Spolier

What is the extact terms for a Spolier Vs a Wing. Does it have to do with the Height? <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Spolier

I find the spoiler makes the Ferrari more agressive, better lines and more stylling.

I think its a good idea !!!

Its my Dream car ;)

7. Re: Spolier

i think the spoilers make a car look better for the most part... at least cars that can actually have use for them. all those ricers goin around with their crappy wanna-be spoilers will never need them because not many can actually go as fast as to make one usefull. the huge ones they put on are just rediculous but the smaller ones, like on this Ferrari make it look better and more aggressive and actually can make a difference in high-speed turns.

8. Re: Spolier

I think the spoiler looks pretty good.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Spolier

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GrannyShifter</i>
    <b>What is the extact terms for a Spolier Vs a Wing. Does it have to do with the Height? </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

so.."Granny Shifting not Double Clutching Like you Should..."... "now me and the mad scientist have to rip appart the block..."

YouŽve seen too much THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS, and thatŽs alright! Its one of the finest car movies i have ever seen!

"ask any racer, any real racer.... it dont matter if you win by an inch or a mile, wining is wining"

"for those 10 seconds or less, im free"

<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Spolier

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GrannyShifter</i>
    <b>What is the extact terms for a Spolier Vs a Wing. Does it have to do with the Height? </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Spolier

I think it looks very cool with these spoilers...<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Spolier

I think the spoilers are alright, but those extra 15 bhp are useless for me... i mean if you already got a 395 bhp car why do need a 409 bhp that costs way more...<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Spolier

man the spoiler sucks on this thing check out the f50 gtr now thats a spoiler

14. Re: Spolier

fast and the furious is one of the least realistic car movies i have ever seen.....begging seen with the eclipse watch how many times paul walker shifts....6 times....eclipses come with 5 speed gear boxes although it is a entertaining movie simply because of the cool cars

15. Re: Spolier

I would have to see a rear veiw to justify if the spoiler is fit for this machine

16. Re: Spolier

what a nice car!!!