Sports Car International comment concerning the Murciélago:

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by Arcanjo, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Quote from Sports Car International, edition from march 2002:

The Punch Line

After many heavenly hours in a variety of situations, I can't help but marvel at what Lamborghini has accomplished. The Murciélago is an exhilarating and invigoranting drive, yet so refined and unproblematic, that I would be tempted to use one everyday. That it effortlessly goes from 20mph to 130 mph in 3rd gear, or easily starts in 2nd, says it all about its flexibility and refinement.

Toss oustanding build quality into the equation and my (the author of the text) conclusion is clear: The Murciélago is the best mid-engine car I have ever driven. Lamborghini has successfully recreated Ferrucio's original vision, and I wholeheartedly applaud the company for accomplishing this lofty goal.

End of quote.

Personal comment: Need I say more? <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Sports Car International comment concerning the Murciélago:

Hey, no ones doubting that the Lamborghini Murcielago is a sweet car, it's already got people talking, but is there better - definatley, take the Carrera GT or the Koeniggsegg for example. Whichever way you look at it, all three are damn fine cars, and definatley competitive.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Sports Car International comment concerning the Murciélago:

When will they start selling the Carrera GT?<!-- Signature -->