starbucks tangerine frappucino

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by odrallag, Jul 10, 2006.

1. ugh.

i was at starbucks after a bike ride, and i was kinda thirsty. so i decided to try the new grande tangerine 'real fruit blend' frappucino. the lady was nice and i tipped her after i ordered, and i waited and watched her make the drink. i had to raise my eyebrows when she returned about ten seconds later after tipping a jug of dark orange syrup into a blender and adding a few blocks of ice. four bucks.

the drink was definitely not good. it melted in the 80 degree day until i was left with what she had started with, ice and orange syrup. gross tasting stuff - i had to toss the thing.

too bad. i usually like starbucks. this time gets a thumbs down though. blah.

there's a picture to go with it. that i made with a little bit of mspaint magic.

2. like, way cool

3. ick, i wouldnt buy one.

4. Pommegranite is much better...

5. sounds like a diarrhea case to me

6. "mmediately the blended ice began to melt in the 80 degree day until i was left with what she had started with, ice and orange syrup."

do i really have to say

7. *shrug* okay. but it really still sucked.

8. Amazing picture dude. +10000

9. haha, thanks.

10. Thanks for the heads up. I was tempted tonite, but stuck with my Moca Frap with moca drizzle below the wip.