STOP COMPARING THIS TO SUPERCARS!!!!!

Discussion in '2002 Ford Focus SVT' started by The El Man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. #1 The El Man, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    PLEASE STOP!!!

IT ISNT A FERRARI!!! OR A MUSTANG!!! IT IS A FORD FOCUS!!!!! I SEE LOADS OF THESE EVERY DAY!!

Why are people comparing these to BMWs and V8's and stuff. Its supposed to be a fast focus, and that is what it is!

0-60 of aroun 7s is bloody fast! (For a Family car)
    get a grip people!!

See some real ford and kia muscle on
    http://lameroad.topcities.com

by the way your 800cc Mini City would get cained by my 6700cc Lambo Diablo GT on the quarter mile. and on a real race course as well!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: STOP COMPARING THIS TO SUPERCARS!!!!!

you left out faster through the slalom thru all of bmw's m cars except 1. <!-- Signature -->

3. #3 Audi357, Aug 9, 2002
    Re: STOP COMPARING THIS TO SUPERCARS!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from The El Man</i>
    <b>PLEASE STOP!!!

IT ISNT A FERRARI!!! OR A MUSTANG!!! IT IS A FORD FOCUS!!!!! I SEE LOADS OF THESE EVERY DAY!!

Why are people comparing these to BMWs and V8's and stuff. Its supposed to be a fast focus, and that is what it is!

get a grip people!!

by the way your 800cc Mini City would get cained by my 6700cc Lambo Diablo GT on the quarter mile. and on a real race course as well!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Amen to that!

4. Re: STOP COMPARING THIS TO SUPERCARS!!!!!

Exactly what I was thinking. WTF is this pile o' shit doing on this website? Is there anything "super" about a Ford Focus? NO!!!!

5. #5 Iverson, Aug 9, 2002
    Re: STOP COMPARING THIS TO SUPERCARS!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from The El Man</i>
    <b>PLEASE STOP!!!

get a grip people!!

by the way your 800cc Mini City would get cained by my 6700cc Lambo Diablo GT on the quarter mile. and on a real race course as well!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

People will compare it to supercars, when it's on a site called , SUPERCARS.NET duh. Also when I asked why it was on here , most of the ford girls, started to *****, like the pussys they are.

6. Re: STOP COMPARING THIS TO SUPERCARS!!!!!

i agree that this car is not a supercar, and shouldn't bee in this site, but iverson what retarted company do you like. because they are not much better

7. Re: STOP COMPARING THIS TO SUPERCARS!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from turbo power</i>
    <b> This comuter car is even good enough to give up 81 horsepower and still beat a z06 in a road race. ?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

WELL JUST WANTED TO LET I KNOW THAT TURBOPOWER THINKS THAT THIS CAR CAN BEAT A 405 HP ZO6 WITH A SKIDPAD RATING OVER 1

THIS ISINT A SUPERCAR, MAYBE BE ABLE TO BEAT M CARS THROUGH THE SALOOM BUT THATS IT, U KNOW IT AS WELL AS I DO. WHERE DID U GET THAT INFO FROM. M CARS ARE IN A TOTALLY DIFFERENT CLASS THAT A CRAP FOCUS<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: STOP COMPARING THIS TO SUPERCARS!!!!!

the last 5 people that posted here are complete morons. if you had noticed, supercars.net isnt all about supercars, its about all types of performance cars and classics. thats why its on here, because it is great performance per dollar. its not supposed to be compared to supercars, because they arent in the same class, regardless of the name of the site.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: STOP COMPARING THIS TO SUPERCARS!!!!!

i agree, ther are many vintage cars on here that are well below 50 hp, no way that is a supercar, sure they are old and ground breaking, but this is new and ground breaking, just like the rotory was ground breaking and the success of the mustang and the focus, all good cars and high up in their classes.<!-- Signature -->