Stuff about this car

Discussion in '2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Preproduction' started by bugatti442, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Stuff about this car

The factory is gonna put out i think 50 in the first year and each year after that, they are going to let the buyer pick the color and interior color and material inside. <!-- Signature -->

2. this car has a lot of weight and for those who say it needs turbo it has quad turbo already.

3. Re: Stuff about this car

how much does it weigh???

4. Re: Stuff about this car

It is 4,000+lbs

5. Re: Stuff about this car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rusty11</i>
    <b>It is 4,000+lbs </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I don't think it weighs that much.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Stuff about this car

Yes it does with that big W16 engin

7. Re: Stuff about this car

if 4000 is correct then the handling must suffer tremndously, 4000 lbs is ALOT even for a W16

8. Re: Stuff about this car

I would say that 4000lbs is too much, even with the big engine. The engine is all-aluminum and other lightweight metals, which goes for the rest of the car. Also, the car is not very big. Obviously it will not be as light as a Maclaren F1 but I would bet that it'll have similar performance.

9. #9 Big Kev, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  10. Re: Stuff about this car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SpeedDemon</i>
    <b>HEY A FERRARI CAN KICK ANY OTHER CARS EXAUST PIPE.

SO DONT EVEN COMPARE ANYFIN TO A FERRARI SPECIALLY A 550 TWIN TURBO,CAUZ PEOPLE WILL JUST LAUGH AT U.

SO WAT DO U THINK ALL OF YA FERRARI LOVERS OUT THERE???????

I AM SURE U KNOW DAT I AM RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO A BIG THUMBS UP TO ALL OF YA FERRARI LOVERS OUT THERE.

AND HEY DONT LET ANYONE TELL U DAT THEIR R OTHER CARS BETTER THAN A FERRARI!!!!!!CAUZ THERE ARENT ANY.

CAUZ FERRARI HAD THE PAST,HAS THE PRESENT,AND WILL HAVE THE FUTURE TO PROVE IT.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->where did you learn how to spell?

11. Re: Stuff about this car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rusty11</i>
    <b>It is 4,000+lbs </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

you sure about that?
    <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Stuff about this car

i agree, i think its definatly at least 4000 lbs

13. Re: Stuff about this car

Too heavy... with that twin turbo, SuX

14. Re: Stuff about this car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from porscheguy</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SpeedDemon</i>
    <b>HEY A FERRARI CAN KICK ANY OTHER CARS EXAUST PIPE.

SO DONT EVEN COMPARE ANYFIN TO A FERRARI SPECIALLY A 550 TWIN TURBO,CAUZ PEOPLE WILL JUST LAUGH AT U.

SO WAT DO U THINK ALL OF YA FERRARI LOVERS OUT THERE???????

I AM SURE U KNOW DAT I AM RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO A BIG THUMBS UP TO ALL OF YA FERRARI LOVERS OUT THERE.

AND HEY DONT LET ANYONE TELL U DAT THEIR R OTHER CARS BETTER THAN A FERRARI!!!!!!CAUZ THERE ARENT ANY.

CAUZ FERRARI HAD THE PAST,HAS THE PRESENT,AND WILL HAVE THE FUTURE TO PROVE IT.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->where did you learn how to spell?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

He's using Eubonics.