style points

Discussion in '1998 Jensen S-V8' started by maranello29, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: style points

you think it looks good? It's boxy and unoriginal... it took no skill at styling to produce this (like the autonomy, for example, which everyone was critisizing for being ugly... at least it's original) and in the end it didn't even end up being good looking compared with the cars that inspired it (which are unoriginal but at least good looking). I award 0 styling points. And I award 0 engine points, too. Their engine isn't original, either (the autonomy's is, by the way). In fact, their engine isn't even theirs.

2. Re: style points

???? whos jenson?? this car is shiyt cobra engine? #$%# no put in a chevy big blok<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: style points

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>???? whos jenson?? this car is shiyt cobra engine? #$%# no put in a chevy big blok</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

330 hp and 4.8 sec up to 60 is shit for u? LOL ok

Btw nice car great engine but the front could be better

Overall: 8/10<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: style points

Nice car. Nice Performance. Chevy big blocks are not good!

5. Re: style points

The performance is pretty good, but not THAT good. And the front style could be better. A smaller grill and lower headlights would be better.<!-- Signature -->