Styling: Ford GT vs NSX vs Huracan

Discussion in 'Car Comparisons' started by F50Fanatic, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Which one do you think is the best looking?

2. Huracan. I like clean subtle lines. I like all three and the Huracan is far from subtle. But in this company is definitely the cleanest. The GT is gorgeous. But in a very different way. The Nsx is just kinda meh. Nice but something about it just doesn't work for me.

3. Ford GT, it has looks most fitting what kind of performance it has. The Huracan is also good looking, really cohesive design. The new NSX I do not like one bit, as I just posted in the thread about it. It does not look like a really high performance/supercar. It looks like a Civic or some other generic Honda/Acura that happens to be mid-engined. The old NSX actually looked like a supercar.

4. Do agree with you on Ford GT. The best design I had seen in over a decade. Not sure how to put it in words, it's like someone had combined the newest 2010's lines and aerodynamics with old school 1990's design philosophy.

In my opinion, it actually looks more potent / exotic than it actually is. In performance, this is probably comparable to Corvette C7 Z06 and Huracan, but its ultra sleek shape makes it look like it belongs to the same category as more high end cars like the Aventador and maybe even the LaFerrai.

Going to have to disagree with you on the NSX though. Made a reply to your post in the NSX thread.

5. Lambo easily, and its got the best engine by far as well.

6. The NSX looks like a regular sportscar. Nice, but not mindblowing or something that you wont forget easily

Still not like that lambo.

7. #7 Tipo F130A, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  8. i think they are different enough to want all 3.

NSX is my daily driver.

Huracan is the like, the "party" and "event" car. Plus, AWD for snow.

Ford GT for weekends and to make into a garage Queen