Such a piece of Junk!

Discussion in '1999 Lamborghini Diablo SV' started by diablo_88, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Such a piece of Junk!

no if you knew anything about cars you know this isn't a piece of junk
    look a v-12, 522.9 bhp @ 7100 rpm, o-60 3.85 secs and 198 mph i mean if you had that car you'll never drive it that fast in your life and look at it much nicer than any other bmw<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Such a piece of Junk!

You freaking moron! You deserve to be shot for calling this a peice of junk. This like the nicest Diablo ever IMO. If you diss this thing ever again, im gonna ***** you out sooooo bad.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Such a piece of Junk!

Lamborghini Diablo SV is way better than a piece of junk isetta 300. You can buy 238 Isettas for the price of a SV. And the SV can go the Isettas top speed in 3 seconds!!!!!!!!!!! Next time you post something use your brain if you have one!!!!!!!!

Lamborghini Diablo SV
    0-60: 3.85
    Top speed: 198.8
    Base price: $238,000

Isetta 300
    0-60: DOSENT EVEN GO 60MPH, NO IM SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Top speed: 58MPH
    Base Price: $1,000

4. Re: Such a piece of Junk!

hwy dont you go shit in your hat and then wear it. you dont know shit you asshole!!! your name is probibly mohammad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

5. Re: Such a piece of Junk!

ummm,if your car can't out perform it, don't bash it...

6. Re: Such a piece of Junk!

did anyone else realize this was a joke? If i remeber correctly the bmw isetta 300 has a one piston engine, it's like an economy car from the 50's. come on now guys

7. Re: Such a piece of Junk!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from diablo_88</i>
    <b>no if you knew anything about cars you know this isn't a piece of junk
    look a v-12, 522.9 bhp @ 7100 rpm, o-60 3.85 secs and 198 mph i mean if you had that car you'll never drive it that fast in your life and look at it much nicer than any other bmw</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> exactly!! this car will burn it up!!

8. Re: Such a piece of Junk!

You obviulsy know nuthin about cars, this is no a piece of junk, its one of the best cars every made, along side with great speed and horsepower with a V-12. What are you SMOKING!? this car rocks

9. Re: Such a piece of Junk!

this is a better car than anyone here would probly ever have.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Such a piece of Junk!

SEXUAL CAR.......drool......