test

Discussion in '2002 MG EX257' started by capt dna, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: MORE BRITISH RUBBISH!!!!!!!

SRB the punisher wrote :
    Not all BMWs are good. Some are prone to problems..and not to mention repair cost..holy shit!!
    As for the Mustang, nice looking, but Ford still doesn't understand that racing is not still straightline horsepower displacement war. True racing is with turns and curves, hence the Brits got it right with the Subaru WRX STi WRC. Believe it or not, the Subaru is not a factory backed team as I recall, unlike the Mitsu, Seat, Skoda, Citroen, etc teams.

Quite correct sir, whilst Mitsubishi have Ralliart, Subaru's equivalent is STi, who do develop the 300BHP ENGINE used in the Impreza WRC, but the actual job of turning the already superb Impreza into full rally spec, is undertaken by Prodrive, an independant company, formally headed up by Dave Richards, who unfortunately left rally for the processional pile of crap that is modern formula one :(

Bring back the days where we had Prost, Senna, Mansell, Piquet, Berger and Alesi all vying for the number one spot, now all we hear in responce to "who won the grand prix?" is either "Schumacher" or "Barichello/Montoya/Ralf" to which the response is always "oh! what happened to (Michael)Schumacher?"<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: MORE BRITISH RUBBISH!!!!!!!

HAHAH!! LOL.
    For F1 me actually cheering on Juan Pablo Montoya, Ralf Schumacher, and Jacques Villeneuve. =)

Sure Ferraris are awesome and I love, but I like the underdogs too =)

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: MORE BRITISH RUBBISH!!!!!!!

4. Re: MORE BRITISH RUBBISH!!!!!!!

7 out of the 11 F1 teams are based in Britain.

Mclaren
    Williams
    Arrows
    BAR
    Jaguar
    Jordan

Cant think of the other one.

5. Re: MORE BRITISH RUBBISH!!!!!!!

Just out of interest, who was it that said they had a 350BHP mustang cobra? What engine size is that? I was just wondering because for 15K you can get a 1.8 Turbo ROVER engine that puts out 306BHP... So think before you insult british engine builders...

6. Re: Not available...

LOL!! A Mustang GT? The new ones.
    You gotta be joking me!!
    The new damned Nissan Altima 3.5SE will out accelerate a Mustang GT!!
    Not to mention the WRX with a 2.0L H4 with a 14psi turbo does 0-60 in like 5.4-6.2 seconds as recorded by Car and Driver. The Mustang cannot pull that off.
    Not to mention this car will kill that Mustang in cornering too, not to mention fuel consumption!
    BTW, if you're so confident bout your Mustang GTs..go race a 3.5SE Altima, 1.8T GTI or Jetta (it'll maybe lose, but not by much), WRX (only 227hp..wait till STi with 280hp), G35 (260hp rear wheel drive from a 3.5L V6 and drag cD 0.26), Lancer EvoVII (coming to Canada soon), Nissan Z350 (ooh..alot of US muscle gonna hurt).

Seriously..there are shitloads of cars out there that can take a stock Mustang GT!
    I've even seen stock Preludes kill a Mustnag GT.!! not to mention the Acrua Integra Type-R, and the new RSX Type-S.

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Not available...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GT40 2</i>
    <b>A mustang gt would smoke this car. but how do I know how much hp this has?!?!?!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

A Rustang faster than a LM car , what a joke !!

8. Re: Not available...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GT40 2</i>
    <b>A mustang gt would smoke this car. but how do I know how much hp this has?!?!?!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, I mustang would beat this if this car was limited to going 2 MPH to stay behind the Mustang.

9. Re: Not available...

Hey four star boy a nissan altima has four doors and is a heavy car.
    a mustang would win.

Nissan sucks anyway.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Not available...

<b>Hey four star boy a nissan altima has four doors and is a heavy car.
    a mustang would win.

Nissan sucks anyway.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

This is the forum of the MG-Lola EX257.

You said a Rustang is faster...hum hum...

11. Re: Not available...

LOL!! Obviously you haven't seen the new ALtima 3.5SE with the 5 speed manual dude!!
    It'll either match or kill the Mustang in performance (combination of acceleration, handling, top speed), not to mention comfort, safety and all the goodies.
    And oh..BTW...let's see what can kill a Mustang that has 4 doors.
    WRX (STi), EvoVII, HSVGTS, Audi S series, Mercedes AMG series, Acura 3.2TL/CL Type S, Lexus IS300, GS400,...

Need I say more?
    Unless Ford smartens up...they'll be behind in the league.
    Just because a car has 4 doors does not mean it's not a serious performer.

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Not available...

Yeah dude, Punisher is right, and you're a #$%#in retard.<!-- Signature -->

13. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA>>>

A wrx has 227hp mustang has 260hp, another thing I watched a V6 mustang smoke a infinity G35.

so do you think an altima can win.

<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Not available...

Stock Mustang GT is 200Hp dumbass!
    260 is the upper class V8 =P

and plus...WRX..227HP...is alot of a car it's weight..and with the AWD..all power goes to the ground!
    If you dun believe how well the car drives..check out all the critics..
    they call it V8 power in a 4banger.

Ummmm..yeah...Mustang vs G35 on the street?
    Also..G35 weighs more than the Altima..more luxo shit.
    but then but in da twisties and the G35 will whoop.
    Plus...G35 is a hell of alot nice on the inside.
    Hehe..not to mention you're trying to compare a luxo sports sedan against a Pony/Muscle Car....dumb move..but then the G35 keeps up nicely =) Especially in the handling.
    And whoever was driving the G35 must be sleeping. If a BMW 330 can beat a Mustang running on a 3.2L 220hp engine, than the G35 will kill..since it has beaten the BMWs in quite some new figures.
    Expect BMW to come with a new engine soon =P

An 3.5SE is like a stipped down G35 with all power to the front and traction control that acts like a LSD. All the power is used up.

oh..btw..if someone says Nissan sucks, then why is the R34..which is basically a design from the late 1980's early 1990's still rule all the international tracks.
    Cars like the HSV who use Vette engines lose to R34s in Australia.

The only American car that can really kickass that's left is the Vette. But then it's pretty much sitting in the sports coupe/super car category..so lets not be fools and compare it with a 4 cylinder car...or anything that's not super.

Oh..btw..this like 4 banger here made my MG killed pretty much all cars in all categories cept for the R8s. It's small..but it's got alot of bite.

And whoever here has the time..mind posting the specs and times of any of the cars I mentioned in the previous posts to compare with the Mustang. Thanx =)
    I'd do it myself, but it's the end of the semester and shit piles up.

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Not available...

the tires were smoking at go.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Not available...

Hehehe...spinning tires = to wasted energy =P
    Ever wonder why the WRX can pull 5.6secs with only 227 and a 2.0L engine? =P
    AWD =P

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Not available...

You can say that again but I though this was apost for the MG Lola<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Not available...

I know.
    But I mean.
    this guy started this stupid convo bout how a Mustang GT can smoke this car.
    I'm just arguing to show him that alot of 4cyl cars..like the WRX with a SINGLE turbo can kick the crap outta a Mustang..so dun bother comparing it to a race specific built car with aerodynamics running in the .24s I'm guessing and like 500hp!! =P

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Not available...

gt40 you are a dumb ass a wrx will kick a mustangs ass any day. and the lola i believe that car runs in the le mans circuit. if you ever saw le mans racing you would know that a mustang wouldnt stand a chance against 1 of those cars i dont too many that would.

20. Re: Not available...

LOL.
    even the Saleen Mustangs run in a different classes. They run with the C5R Vettes and the Vipers..and guess what..the Vettes whooped last year, and the Vipers the year before. And if you think that's weird..check out the fact that this car weighs like a feather and has bout 500hp. Do the calculations..this car is not too far off from an F1 car.

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: GT40

The ford le mans car is the new 2003 GT40.

<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: GT40

<b>The ford le mans car is the new 2003 GT40.

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    ah ah ah...

23. Re: Not available...

Then what class will it be running in though?
    It would be funny to see this Lola lap the GT40 =P
    And with an tiny I4 engine and twin turbos while the GT40 runs with a tiwn supercharged engine that runs at unbelievable displacement =P

Oh..btw...I'm not sure if the GT40 is gonna be allowed run with the GT and GTS cars..the reason is because it is not a fully established and sold car. If I remember correctly, GT and GTS cars need to be sold on the Market, like Saleen Mustangs, Corvettes, Vipers, Porsches..etc.

And how did you saying that a Mustang will beat this Lola turn into a GT40 will beat this Lola. Nice try at damage control..but alot of people like us will notice. Admit you were wrong bout the Mustang =P

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: Not available...

theres no specs for this car we cant say anything for sure that this would beat a GT40.<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: Not available...

Do you even know anything bout LeMans cars?
    this is in the LM675 class.
    just go look up general specs and it'll tell you that this lil 4 cyl engine cranks up to somewhere near 500hp.
    has a .Cd of like .026 or less...and weights like a mere 2000lbs...or a little more.

As for the GT40..do you even know what class it will be running in?
    How much power the race version will have.
    Is it even allowed in to race?
    what it's weight is?
    what it's .cD is?
    it's handling abilities?
    NO right?

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->