The beggining

Discussion in '1988 Lamborghini P140 Concept' started by McLamboBugga, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Do you see something in this car that resembles an other? yep you got it , this is the baby diablo... the original design...<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: The beggining

I like this baby. Just some other rims in front, and it could've gone in production like that!

keep the faith

3. Re: The beggining

i like the Cala better!!!! alot rounder, faster, and has the same rims on all four corners!!!!!!!

4. Re: The beggining

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from McLamboBugga</i>
    <b>Do you see something in this car that resembles an other? yep you got it , this is the baby diablo... the original design...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->good stuff to know.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: The beggining

Everybody seems to agree that this aint bad... and I have to agree this is one of the better concept cars by Lambo.

6. Re: The beggining

this was designed by ghandini chrysler made him change it then it became the Diablo, this is not a concept for the CALA<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: The beggining

this thing is not really a lambo but its very fast.....

8. Re: The beggining

Yeah, just too bad it was a rip-off of the Cizeta Mororder! The Cizeta Moroder is origianlly from 1988, but when the design was presented to Lamborghini, they stole it, and BAM! Instant Diablo.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: The beggining

just shut up mister know it all

10. Re: The beggining

What the hell is peachy talking about? Who is Minister??

11. Re: The beggining

Ok, I suspect from the pic and numbers that the DESIGN was used on Diablo but the MECHANICALS were the basis of the '95 Cala. Only one question: how did Lambo manage to get 390Nm out of this version of the V10 and only 315 from the Cala???

12. uh, no. you shut up! he says the truth.