The best of the best

Discussion in '1970 Plymouth HEMI 'Cuda' started by mustangs4ever, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Truly the best muscle car ever manufactured.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: The best of the best

i agree with that<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: The best of the best

I dunno who wooouldn't.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: The best of the best

hmm, WHY are they the best ever made?<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: The best of the best

It is indeed a beautiful car. Unfortunately living in Australia I am yet to see one but I really love this car!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: The best of the best

this truly is a piece of art there aussie.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: The best of the best

ya i like hemi cudas two and i think there 1 of the best muscle cars but not the best. i think the best is a boss 429 but there both equal (both big block race engines in light cars). i wouldnt be able to decide what is better if i werent a litle biast.

8. Re: The best of the best

Because I'm a Dodge guy, I'd pick the Hemi Cuda, but if I were to pick a Ford, I'd agree with the Boss 429 Mustang. I'm just glad to see that there aren't any Honda boys sticking the Lawn mowers where they don't belong!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: The best of the best

being a mustang nut myself I would pick the boss as well, but this car makes for an impressive little car and feel obligated to express my opinion, that and it's "Nash Bridges" car from the t.v. show<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: The best of the best

i'd take the hemi
    mopar rules<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: The best of the best

Yeah this is one of the best muscle cars ever produced, I don't think that anyone can say something bad about it. Even ricers, the only thing bad about this beast is the thirst..<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: The best of the best

I would take the 429, just because i think they look better, and there are less of them, i think, correct me if i need correcting. The hemi was bad ass, but how many people actually drive classics hard? I would just cruise in this piece, though i know the hemi was faster. With old brutes, it's about sound, you can't beat it.

13. Re: The best of the best

I would take the 429, just because i think they look better, and there are less of them, i think, correct me if i need correcting. The hemi was bad ass, but how many people actually drive classics hard? I would just cruise in this piece, though i know the hemi was faster. With old brutes, it's about sound, you can't beat it.

14. Re: The best of the best

you can't beat an hemi in accleration!

15. Re: The best of the best

tHAT SPEED IS PATHETIC IT HAS 425 HORSEPOWER WITH ONLYA 13 SECOND QUARTER MILE IT SHOULD BE FASTER 0-60 HORRIBLE

16. Re: The best of the best

This car defines what a muscle car should be. I love mustangs, but they just seem all to common. There are also is the LS1 Camaro, and the GTO Judge, The Boss Mustang, and the Hemi'Cuda, any of these cars are awesome. But to me the 'cuda will always be my dream.

17. Re: The best of the best

mopar or no car. along the vast underground of millions of racers the man in the cuda, roadrunner, gtx, charger,coronet r/t, coronet superbee, superbird, daytona and challenger with the number 426 displayed on his machine front fender is king. Don't ya agree ?

18. Re:

Hey Bighead, your an idiot! 490 ft/lbs of torque (underrated) going to tiny little rear tires, hell the tires were even radial thats on bias ply tires. Considering its potential for not getting traction thats a damn good time. My grandpas neighbor has a 70 440 cuda thats all stock and can spin up to 60, think before you talk.

I personally HATE Ford- the only Fords I do like is the Boss 429 and 69 Mach 1. I would take this over the boss though. But with out a dought the Greatest dream machine of all time is the 1971 Hemi Cuda Convertable.

oh and the Nash Bridges car is a 1971 Cuda

19. Re: Re:

nice car but i prefer a hemi charger rt or a hemi daytona.

20. Re: Re:

I know it is a 71' cuda It is nearly the same thing.

21. Re:

Howcome they discontinued the hemi. Why isn't available in "should i say
    " the viper?

22. Re: The best of the best

When the government started to knock down on the car companies, certain projects had to be cut. And well, the Hemi was one of them. That be cool if they put the Hemi in the Viper. Wouldnt be a V10 and it would be generating the same amount of horse and torque.

23. Re: The best of the best

30+ year old car running 1/4 in 13 seconds u cant beat that with a stick

24. Re: The best of the best

my hemi cuda is a 472... i must be god.

25. Re: The best of the best

BK If you truly do have that engine, yes you are a god.

Mopar all the way.