The best of the best

Discussion in '1970 Plymouth HEMI 'Cuda' started by Fordnut, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: The best of the best

ya i like hemi cudas two and i think there 1 of the best muscle cars but not the best. i think the best is a boss 429 but there both equal (both big block race engines in light cars). i wouldnt be able to decide what is better if i werent a litle biast.

2. Re: The best of the best

Because I'm a Dodge guy, I'd pick the Hemi Cuda, but if I were to pick a Ford, I'd agree with the Boss 429 Mustang. I'm just glad to see that there aren't any Honda boys sticking the Lawn mowers where they don't belong!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: The best of the best

being a mustang nut myself I would pick the boss as well, but this car makes for an impressive little car and feel obligated to express my opinion, that and it's "Nash Bridges" car from the t.v. show<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: The best of the best

i'd take the hemi
    mopar rules<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: The best of the best

Yeah this is one of the best muscle cars ever produced, I don't think that anyone can say something bad about it. Even ricers, the only thing bad about this beast is the thirst..<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: The best of the best

I would take the 429, just because i think they look better, and there are less of them, i think, correct me if i need correcting. The hemi was bad ass, but how many people actually drive classics hard? I would just cruise in this piece, though i know the hemi was faster. With old brutes, it's about sound, you can't beat it.

7. Re: The best of the best

I would take the 429, just because i think they look better, and there are less of them, i think, correct me if i need correcting. The hemi was bad ass, but how many people actually drive classics hard? I would just cruise in this piece, though i know the hemi was faster. With old brutes, it's about sound, you can't beat it.

8. Re: The best of the best

you can't beat an hemi in accleration!

9. Truly the best muscle car ever manufactured.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: The best of the best

i agree with that<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: The best of the best

I dunno who wooouldn't.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: The best of the best

hmm, WHY are they the best ever made?<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: The best of the best

It is indeed a beautiful car. Unfortunately living in Australia I am yet to see one but I really love this car!<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: The best of the best

this truly is a piece of art there aussie.<!-- Signature -->