The Miura thread

Discussion in 'Classic Cars' started by RockaForte, Oct 28, 2007.

1. still same old morons on the site. Why don't you guys go back to the contaminated hole you crawled out of and leave the threads clean of your ignorance. BTW i was never banned scumbag, I still come to this site when i have time to read and post whatever I like car or generally related issues..

Now where are these amazing moderators to clean your dumbass posts? I know a few extra hits here and there won't affect the sites hits or income!

2. Hey baby.

3. can I see your cooter?

4. The Miura always being one of my favourites along with the Gullwing.

It's too bad the pics in our old garages can't be viewed.

5. Ass to mouth addict.

6. I would like to thank all the morons who reckoned that acting retarded on the Misc forum wasn't enough so they decided to branch out into one of the last forums that was still about cars

7. Hello Eva. Do you remember me? from that night?

8. She has a child now and you have to pay child support.

9. i love you.

10. #60 WhiteChocolateWorld, Dec 5, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    +100

11. BS, I want to see the DNA tests.

12. It's not mine.

13. #64 ajzahn, Dec 12, 2007
  14. #65 ajzahn, Feb 19, 2008
    This Lamborghini Miura SVJ Spider with removable targa top was presented on the Lamborghini stand at the 1981 Geneva Motor Show (and displayed in the Autodrome Cannes showroom for the pleasure of our friends and clients).

Its dramatic SVJ style, plus the concept of an open Miura triggered rumours about a Miura Spider limited edition. But this car #4808 remained unique.

Autodrome has just completed a bodywork / upholstery restoration (engine is as new at 39.000 km) with a new apple green paintwork at Carrosserie Lecoq, the bodywork restoration experts.

>>> www.autodrome.fr/index-eng.asp

15. couple more pics.

16. Do you have a higher-res version of that?

17. Here's all the Miura pics I've collected.

18. Here's all that I've taken (I believe). There was one at one of the Cars and Coffees, but the lighting was terrible and I still haven't gotten around to editing my pics from that day (for that reason).

19. I have the best.

20. not a miura you know

21. #74 ajzahn, May 30, 2008
  22. #75 naranhito, Jun 4, 2008