the most beautiful car ever

Discussion in '1962 Ferrari 250 GTO' started by 383roadrunner, Aug 9, 2002.

1. to me this blows away all other cars in terms of styling.it its sort of the "grandaddy" of all sportscars and it styling cues can be seen in many places even to this day.it also went along to claim many victories in racing too.

anyone wanna loan me around $ 9 million or so....ill give it back...somtime<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: the most beautiful car ever

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 383roadrunner</i>
    <b>to me this blows away all other cars in terms of styling.it its sort of the "grandaddy" of all sportscars and it styling cues can be seen in many places even to this day.it also went along to claim many victories in racing too.

anyone wanna loan me around $ 9 million or so....ill give it back...somtime</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->that is a fact... no qn of this cars potential and ability.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: the most beautiful car ever

Hell yes its the most beautiful car ever!

4. Re: the most beautiful car ever

ay, yo,you gotta get yourself some new glasses, yo... this thing is not that nice, if not even ugly... please, people, i mean... nevamind, i respect ya opinion

5. Re: the most beautiful car ever

This is no way near the most beatiful car ever man, i like and love Ferrari's but i think there are plenty more cars out there that look better then this

6. Re: the most beautiful car ever

Ce faci ma' pula?Futate in git!lol

7. Re: the most beautiful car ever

To DRYWORM i respect your opinion but i think you may be in the market for a pair of those glasses yourself.
    250 GTO is the most beautiful thing in the world except for a beautiful woman.

8. Wut?