The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

Discussion in '2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Preproduction' started by mike10, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

a beast!!!

2. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World???

Is it?
    uhhm, I think not.
    I mean sure the car is ok, but it aint the best ever...!
    Even for VW standards maybe, ... they have produced better looking cars, though at least not the case with the W12, but what about the Audi Avus ? or the TT<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

Is it just me or are all the supercars coming from VW (Lamborghini,Bugatti and that supercar from Audi)beginning to kinda look like the TT?

4. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

its just you

5. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from overkill</i>
    <b>its just you</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->it's definetely just him.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

Buggatti has definetely made way better looking cars. Like the type 35C and the EB110. I think all these new Bugattis are ugly compared to the beautiful cars Buggatti produced in the past, I do agree that the 16/4 is the best looking Buggatti since the EB 110. As far as beauty goes Ferraris will forever be the winner, however. Pinninferina has done a marvelous job over the years. The 288 GTO, the 250 LM and the 275 Nart Spyder are to the 16/4 what Esmeralda was to Quasimodo.

7. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

Whoever says this is the most beautiful car in the world is stupid! I say this thing is positively ugly!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

dont forget those super cars porche and bently which vw owns too. Dont you think vw is the richest car company?

9. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

...THEY DON'T OWN PORSCHE!!!!! There not the richest McLaren or Ferari are probably.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

Ferrari*<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

I think VW is richer than Mclaren, and Ferrari. Remember VW, owns major marques such as: Lamborghini, Porche, Audi, Bugatti, Bentley. Fiat as far as I know just owns Alfa Romeo, and Ferrari. As for Mclaren, I don't think they own anything. If Mclaren were to make a new F1, it would probably be better than the bugatti because they have the Formula 1 experiance. However as I have said begore VW, has money out the @ss and could put out a new Bugatti or any other supercar for that matter every month if they felt like it.

12. #13 porscheguy, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mefunny</i>
    <b>dont forget those super cars porche and bently which vw owns too. Dont you think vw is the richest car company?
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->this isn't funny anymore. porsche is 100% independent. if you don't believe me or the 100 other people who have told you so, go and read their history at www.porsche.com. they have been independent since the early 1950's.

13. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

this isn't a beautiful bugatti, the following is.

14. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

Not the most beautiful, but definately a beauty!

15. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

This car is as ugly as hell.

16. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

mefunny: yes, vw has a shitload of money, but they don't own porsche.... porsche and vw were founded by the same people or group of people, and while they share technology and occasionally platforms, porsche is a separate company, not a subsidiary, as audi is....

mclaren_man: neither mclaren or ferrari are even remotely the wealthiest euro-car companies... mclaren barely even exists as a company any more... they don't produce any cars anymore, and haven't for a couple of years... they existed basically to create the f1 and to support their racing interests... they are a pretty small company.... ferrari is also a fairly low-volume, low value company compared to a large company like vw...

personally, i think the car is not bad looking - kinda weird because it looks more like a luxo-cruiser than a super car, but hey... the numbers speak for themselves.... i think it would look a lot better in monotone black also... the two-tone paint scheme does nothing for me....

17. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

I totally aaaaaaaaaaaaaagggree, its a luxury cruiser, its ugly as hell and any car especially the porsche ruf auhhhhhhhhh is way better

oh yah and how the hell do u put a pic under ur name, e-mail me it

18. #19 h1yaaaguy, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from porscheguy</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mefunny</i>
    <b>dont forget those super cars porche and bently which vw owns too. Dont you think vw is the richest car company?
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->this isn't funny anymore. porsche is 100% independent. if you don't believe me or the 100 other people who have told you so, go and read their history at www.porsche.com. they have been independent since the early 1950's.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->THANK YOU!! Finally putting these idiots to rest. Please stop posting these idiotic comments about whose richer and who owns who. The idiots that say that Ferrari is the richest. OH MY GOD! First of all Porsche is not own by VW, and this has been said way too many times. Secondly, the car company that makes the most money is GM, and then Ford. And last could you all please research about what you say before you say it. I've never seen so many dumb posts as I have in this thread.

19. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

I don't think it's the most beautiful or most exciting even within the VW badge. Just think about the Audi Rosemeyer concept car...

20. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

maybe next to the diablo<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

Nah. The 911 GT1 rules. It depends on one's opinion.

22. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

No this is the ugliest car in the world
    True beauty is the ferrari Gto
    and the McLaren F1

23. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

The whole point of it is to advertise and to test a Bugatti chassis with 1001bhp!

24. Re: The Most Beautiful Car In The World!!!!

guys
    don't you think you are talking on something that's so subjective... ? so much that everybody is going to have a different oppinion on the car's looks, ...there will be some people who'll like it, some who'll hate it and some people that just point out at different cars they think are the benchmark for them...

<!-- Signature -->