The most fun I ever had!

Discussion in '1996 Ferrari F355 Spider' started by Legoman, Aug 9, 2002.

1. #1 Legoman, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    After sitting in a Lambo, a Porsche and a Jag... the 355 was the most fun I ever had while putting it through its paces... here is a clip of me before the car went into storage for the winter: http://www.macgamer.com/temp_pics/kens_fun.mov

2. Re: The most fun I ever had!

thats pretty sweet, but i still would rather a 911TT.

3. Re: The most fun I ever had!

I drove one of these, after being told they were crap and had no torque, i was amazed it was explosive in any gear at any speed, it picked up hard from as low as 25% engine speed. A hell of alot of fun to drive, steering is perfect, the sound of that engine howling its head off.
    I drive two cars daily that are actually faster, they don't _feel_ as fast and as stimulating, i guess thats what you get for so much money!.
    Although the F355 I drove was modified with a less restrictive inlet making sound much much nicer the stock ones still do sound great.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: The most fun I ever had!

That's the beauty of these cars: haters can blast them all day, but they'll still make you want to spend the rest of your life riding in one.

5. Re: The most fun I ever had!

Just saw one of these about 30 min ago, same yellow, looks really hot.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: The most fun I ever had!

car's just gr8 !

7. Re: The most fun I ever had!

So sexy. Want to touch the hiney!!

Ferrari Rules

8. Re: The most fun I ever had!

word to shefx! gimme a black carrera4 with 18 inch turbo look sport alloy wheels and fog lights and ill be set

9. Re: The most fun I ever had!

I've noticed that there is not one person in this forum who's bashed this car. Everybody likes it.

10. Re: The most fun I ever had!

a friend's cousin owns one of these although i've never seen it up close. im still trying to get a ride from him.