The Murciélago...the worst Lamborghini ever built...sad to say°°

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by FinalTierX, Aug 10, 2002.

1. The Murciélago...the worst Lamborghini ever built!Thaz what many people think about the new Lambo!This comes because the Murciélago is designed by exactly the same guy who designed the Audi A2!!!This should not have been happen to Lamborghini!All the prestige and heritage is sadly gone...good bye Diablo!!! /-:<!-- Signature -->

2. #2 Arcanjo, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  3. Re: The Murciélago...the worst Lamborghini ever built...sad to s

Although the Murcielago was made under the new owner of Lambo, VW, it is certainly not the worst Lamborghini ever built!

LaMagra2002 is right in a sense in saying that the prestige and heritage is lost from Lamborghini. This is definitely a sad thing for people who are proud of what Lamborghini has produced in the past, such as myself.

But in another sense, he is completely wrong. This is because the Murcielago still comes with the same basic style (body, engine, size, weight) and speed that is included in past Lambos. Certainly a V12 580hp 6-spd that breaks the 200mph mark is not a bad car! Any car that has these kind of stats is definitely not the WORST of much of anything if u know what i mean...<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: The Murciélago...the worst Lamborghini ever built...sad to s

I'll take this chance to remind you of the Lamborghini Espada. Besides even by Diablo standards the Murcielago is still an incredible car. The only Diablos to out-perform this car are the VTTT (1 existing I think), and the GT. In time Murcielago will build the credibility the Diablo had.

5. Re: The Murciélago...the worst Lamborghini ever built...sad to s

Outactrl,
    I completely agree to your arguments but for me the Murciélago isn’t a Lambo (as it was the Diablo)anymore!!!This makes me feel sad cauz the real Supercars like Lambos are are losing their pride step by step only cauz of big companies like VW or BMW!!!
    Sad to say...
    <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: The Murciélago...the worst Lamborghini ever built...sad to s

VW is backing Lambo mainly financially. The engineering is still Lamborghini.

7. Re: The Murciélago...the worst Lamborghini ever built...sad to s

I'm going to correct myself. 7 VTTTs were made i'm not sure how many are actually on the road. Also, many of the more recent VT's and VT roadsters also had a better top speed but had an inferior 0-60. The SE30 and SE30 Jota also had a better top speed. None the less the Murcielago is still a very good car.

8. Re: The Murciélago...the worst Lamborghini ever built...sad to s

You have no idea then about cars if this is a bad car and you say the worst Lambo ever does this mean you like the tractors beter than this lambo. I think that this Lamborghini Murcielago is definatly one of the best cars ever. It also shows that the new owners of lamborghini vw know what they are tlkin about as well when it comes to supercars and like they say in the Top Gear Magazine (99) It is Just like a modern Diablo. And A six speed manual is such a great idea.
    I say well done lamborghini (and vw)

9. #9 kpexotics, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: The Murciélago...the worst Lamborghini ever built...sad to s

I find it really funny you can make a judgment on a car you have not even sat in. I drove one this weekend it is by far my favorite Lambo to date. the pictures do it no justice. drive one and then tell me it sucks. I can tell you from first hand experience that it is by far the best Lambo ever built. here so you can see a mans car www.kpexotics.com/lambo click on the thumbnail for the full sized version.

10. Re: The Murciélago...the worst Lamborghini ever built...sad to s

hey guys what are you talking about??
    i mean who gives a shit about which company backs the other.... this is car is a beauty in all ways..... its a very powerful thing.... and this thing a new generation of lambo.....