the murcielago is about a third of the price of the bugatti 16/4

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by Caddy Boy, Aug 9, 2002.

1. do u ever see the star of a movie or the cool guy in a movie or show, etc driving a bugatti,NO Lambos are the coolest now and forever!

2. Re: the murcielago is about a third of the price of the bugatti

I can admit that they are good cars but can your pityful 330 kph beat 406kph, nope, and it has more cylinders, 16 to be exact, more displacement, 8 liter engine, and 1001 hp, let's see any of your Lambos beat it now.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: the murcielago is about a third of the price of the bugatti

I wonder why people make stuff up when the facts are laid right in front of them. Must be the blindness...

4. Re: the murcielago is about a third of the price of the bugatti

bugatti isnt even out yet, how can u compare?<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: the murcielago is about a third of the price of the bugatti

the bugatti can outpreform the lambo but the lambo looks a hell of a lot better

6. Re: the murcielago is about a third of the price of the bugatti

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 427vette</i>
    <b>the bugatti can outpreform the lambo but the lambo looks a hell of a lot better</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yea i agree the bugatti doesnt look that great. it seems too curvy for a supercar.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: the murcielago is about a third of the price of the bugatti

Well yeah the Bugatti is a lot uglier but I'm guessing its made like that because of the massive speeds.<!-- Signature -->