The only bad thing about this car.....

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by Benno, Aug 10, 2002.

1. The only bad thing about this car is that it made me cream my pants!

2. Re: The only bad thing about this car.....

If you got the money to buy a lambo why dont you buy something good?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: The only bad thing about this car.....

You and me Both Benno! and if i had the money for this car, you can bet i would buy it without thinking twice.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: The only bad thing about this car.....

poor people like us cant aforrd a car like this!but if i had the money i would by it.

5. Re: The only bad thing about this car.....

I guess what vince is talking about is a Civic with a bing wing and a body kit. I think everybody knows that Civics with bing wings and body kits are way better than any lambo :)

6. Re: The only bad thing about this car.....

i agree, there are other, and sometimes better car out there for this price, but the thing is, it's a Lambo, enough said, if u buy a BMW for $50 grand, and put in the difference in parts, it'll probobly be better then this, but won't looks as good, won't handle as good, and it still won't be a Lambo, same with rice burners that kill camaros, they're beefed up like all hell, but still don't got the camro appeal

7. civic rule!!!lol

yeah i would absolutely take that civic over a lamboghini....u'd be stupid not to!!!!lol

8. Re: The only bad thing about this car.....

The only bad thing about this car is the weight. If it were 3000lbs this car would be sick.

9. Re: The only bad thing about this car.....

Imagine the chicks you could get with this head-turner....<!-- Signature -->