The sh*t!!!!

Discussion in '1997 Dodge T-Rex 6X6 Concept' started by Brandon J Lindgren, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I love it,

its awesome!!!

anyone not like this truck ?

2. Re: The sh*t!!!!

I love this truck. i could run over everything and anything i ever wanted to.

3. Re: The sh*t!!!!

I like this truck. No more waiting at stoplights. Just drive over those suckers!!!!! And parking won't be a problem either!

keep the faith

4. Re: The sh*t!!!!

I would like to know how it is off-road this would be sick

5. Re: The sh*t!!!!

Going off road with this baby? Just lying back in the seat, enjoying the ride and hearing the sound of the V-10 at work... Sounds good to ya?

keep the faith

6. Re: The sh*t!!!!

Yeh, that is definitly the ultimate off-road truck (I said truck NOT SUV!!!). I haer it's got awesome suspension too.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: The sh*t!!!!

there is no back seat... and anyways I'd take the bed over the back seat...<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: The sh*t!!!!

wheres the back of this semi tralier oh right its a truck fukin awesome one too wont have to worry about little kids crossing the road the chassis would probably go over them this thing is a beast

9. Re: The sh*t!!!!

this is an awesome truck no doubt but needs improvements such as a back seat and i bet it handles crappy but it looks really cool nice HP too 497 0-60 is pretty good for a beast like this<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: The sh*t!!!!

I know i'm gonna get burned for this, but what the hell.

Too bad Dodge makes it

But this is by far the best dodge around.

11. Re: The sh*t!!!!

I have to agree with Joego to bad Dodge makes it, at least it isn't ford

12. Re: The sh*t!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from IcepickIII</i>
    <b>I have to agree with Joego to bad Dodge makes it, at least it isn't ford</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Such intelligence. I am just glad CHEVY doesnt build it (i can be petty as well)

I liked this truck except for one thing:

Those rear set of wheels of the two sets in back are Chain driven. TOo fragile for my tastes.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: The sh*t!!!!

i think that that chevy should make a doully one of thes<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: The sh*t!!!!

This truck rocks I could run over those ford bastards

15. Re: The sh*t!!!!

if they make htis, they miiiiight wanna change the weight. this thing wieghs about as much a a damn winnie but tight anyways!<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: The sh*t!!!!

This truck is the coolest thing on 6 wheels!

A truck that burns the 1/4 mile in 16.1, generates .74 g's in the skidpad... And it will pull your house down! -PM<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: The sh*t!!!!

Aight, Here is my 2cents, you try going out in the woods with a 12,000 truck...If you get stuck who will pull you out???? But its a nice truck..They need to get more hp and toque out of it though!<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: The sh*t!!!!

this truck is awesome

19. Re: The sh*t!!!!

Ya this truck is a beast. One of my friends, built one, he had it custom done. Its lime green, and has an extrior roll cage around the cab. He has it parked next to his duce, and they're the same height!!! I only wish that he would put on some real beastly tires, now it just has what looks like a set of tires from his duce, and those are a little to narrow for my taste.<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: The sh*t!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CorvetteZ06BadAss</i>
    <b>Aight, Here is my 2cents, you try going out in the woods with a 12,000 truck...If you get stuck who will pull you out???? But its a nice truck..They need to get more hp and toque out of it though!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

With this truck you aint gonna get stuck! I have seen this beast with my own eyes, and there aint no way its gettin stuck! A friend that lives just down my street just got his, and its badass!<!-- Signature -->