There must be a mistake.

Discussion in '1995 Lister Storm GT1' started by Zoomy3, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Wait wait wait wait wait. 600 horsepower and the damn car goes 170 mph??? I thought the production Storm was bad, but Jesus!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: There must be a mistake.

yeah this is detuned version for some particular racing series or that is what i have been told

3. Re: There must be a mistake.

These specs are totaly wrong for the Storm GT1. This car was competing with Porsche GT1's and Mec CLK-GTR's in it's later life. The real Storm GT1 had around 650-700 Bhp and weighed 900Kg.

4. #4 Live4Speed, Feb 18, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: There must be a mistake.

Just to correct the stats I gave. The Storm GT1 has 660Bhp at 6700rpm, weighs 1000Kg, has a 6 speed sequential gearbox and 555Lb/ft torque at 5000rpm. Check it at www.listerstorm.com.

5. Re: There must be a mistake.

Hey "Zoomy3" YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT this car wasn't built for top speed it was built for maximum downforce and endurance!!

Don't leave ANY more posts. Your an Idiot!

6. Re: There must be a mistake.

this car was built for racing, in racing, handling, acceleration, weight and staying on the track is what matters most...not top end speed...i love the batmobile, but lets face it, it aint built for racing, dammit, it needs a grappling hook to make a highspeed 90 degree turn...lets see that on a race track...not good...

7. Re: There must be a mistake.

8. #8 Scentless Apprentice, Mar 29, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016